Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:48

Winchester Camping ground

What do you think of it?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Survivors!

Ever wanted to go on a nice, relaxing camping trip? If yes, this is your lucky day! Now serious. I made a nice little camping ground north of Kamenka and I'd like to have your opinions about it. It's a nice place for people to meet and has good RP-Potential. I tried my best to put as much detail in it as possible, but I'm open for ideas and suggestions!

Here are some Screenshots of the latest Version of the "Winchester Camping Ground" :

arma2oa201404275xsqn9ti.jpg

arma2oa2014044ei2rdqcw1.jpg

arma2oa2014046v7jwobe49.jpg

arma2oa201404cgnyahjt6q.jpg

arma2oa20140431aljec0yt.jpg

arma2oa20140419lbgop8ma.jpg

arma2oa201404asxic45b17.jpg

arma2oa201404vhwryj0f2d.jpg

Thats it for now, I hope you like it ;)

But as I said, it's the first version and I'd really appreciate if you could leave some constructive opinions and ideas!

Greedings

GeriX

• MVP

I like it, any chance of it looking a little more overgrown?

• MVP

Small and done to the detail!

I like it !

• Emerald

It looks really good and different.

• Emerald

Where is that?

• Emerald

Id say move this place a little to the south. There already seems to be a lot of camps to the north, this could bring some traffic to the South-west! Really good job though, hope this works out!

• Emerald

Thats a better location. The first spot is where the UEF listening post is.

• Emerald

It's such a simple design and looks very nice. Good job. :)

• MVP

that's awesome! I like it. :D

• Sapphire

I think if you added some more plants and such to give a more 'overgrown' feel and look it would make the camp sit into the landscape a lot more and give it that sense of it being around for ages.

@King Don't worry, I have the ability to read ;D It's all done in 2D just with the EU-Expansion, to have more objects listed in the Editor :D

@The rest Thanks guys, I appreciate that. I hope it can be implemented soon after I improve it a bit ;)

Looks really good. All it needs is a little back story, the name Winchester doesn't fit into a Eastern European Country in my opinion, unless it can be justified :)

Yeah was just more provisional, because I can't make custom signs and this was the only suitable one I found, that would fit to a camping ground, but I'll look what I can do ;)