Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:58

Add ace physics

Would you like to see ace involved physics wise?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As you may or may not know ace is one of the most realistic mods for arma 2 i have ever played. But what if you add the sniper's physics into the game. Just aiming above a target is easy why not add wind bullet sway and all the other things from ace

• Sapphire

The ace mod has been suggested before and I believe the developers said it is impossible to "pick it apart" if you want one thing from ace you have to have all of it.

• Emerald

If you want ACE physics then you have to have the entire mod other wise it won't work. Also if you have two mods at the same time they might conflict.

• MVP

I would adore this.

However as stated above ACE is not designed to work with DayZ and in fact many of their systems conflict pretty badly. The only mod I have seen which managed it was DayZ Hard Corps and that shut down :(

So no, sorry.

• MVP

many of their systems conflict pretty badly.

I do understand what you mean but why not just involve the whole mod itself it would make firefights a lot mor challenging not knowing exactly how much ammo you have in your clip or going deaf from gun fire.

I do understand what you mean but why not just involve the whole mod itself it would make firefights a lot mor challenging not knowing exactly how much ammo you have in your clip or going deaf from gun fire.

I posted before I saw that one :D

• Emerald

It would be real nice to have some of the features from ACE implemented, it's a great mod. Sadly, as stated above, it would be a pain in the neck to add.