Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:21

Stuck with name changing

I recently had an error for not having a correct RP name because i only had a first name, i have changed this through arma so my character now has a first and second name. However it still says i have an invalid RP name when i try to log on to either of the two servers, am i missing something that i also need to do?

• MVP

Your in-game name still shows up as just 'Alex', did you change it through your Arma profile?

• Sapphire

Have you made sure it has saved?

Your 'In Game Name' still says 'Alex' here on the forums. Sure you changed it?

Yes thats why i thought i missed something, i went onto Arma 2 and made a new player profile with a first and second name and joined a few diffrent servers but it didn't update on here.

Guest Biiddy

Try making a new character called "Alex (Last name)" instead of editing your current one and see if that works

Yes thats why i thought i missed something, i went onto Arma 2 and made a new player profile with a first and second name and joined a few diffrent servers but it didn't update on here.

Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA?

Try making a new character called "Alex (Last name)" instead of editing your current one and see if that works

Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA?

Arma 2 OA

Guest Biiddy

Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA?

Make sure you save it instead of going straight off of the player profile.

Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA?

It comes up the new name when i tried joining other servers so it has saved. I was thinking that it was because i had made a new profile because it doesn't allow me to change my original profile name.

Guest Biiddy

Arma 2 or Arma 2 OA?

It comes up the new name when i tried joining other servers so it has saved. I was thinking that it was because i had made a new profile because it doesn't allow me to change my original profile name.

No it wont be because you made a new profile, people do that all the time, maybe you were banned instead of kicked on accident, try see when you join if it says your banned or kicked?

No it wont be because you made a new profile, people do that all the time, maybe you were banned instead of kicked on accident, try see when you join if it says your banned or kicked?

The exact message was "You were kicked off the game.(battleye: Admin ban(invalid RP name. Contact staff.))

• MVP

You were manually kicked for having an invalid RP name. Multiple times. Eventually, an in-game ban was issued to stop you from joining. Instructions to contact staff were given. I will remove your in-game ban presently. Once the ban is lifted, you should be able to log in.

/marking as solved.

He was kicked about 3. Times before, his name Alex simonsen or something, they reason was "Admin ban: Invalid RP name, contact an admin". Hope I shed some light on what's happening.

Edit: Muntz is ninja

You were manually kicked for having an invalid RP name. Multiple times. Eventually, an in-game ban was issued to stop you from joining. Instructions to contact staff were given. I will remove your in-game ban presently. Once the ban is lifted, you should be able to log in.

/marking as solved.

Ah sorry, Thank you for replying so fast though! Great staff on here i must say. Thanks again