Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:59

Does New Zealand Exist?

Sir Doctor

• Sapphire

So I found this page on Facebook....

https://www.facebook.com/DoesNewZealandExist

I suppose I should pose the question to the community seeing as we only have about 3 or 4 New Zealanders here - How certain are you that New Zealand exists?

I, for one, think its a hoax..

:troll:

• MVP

My sister was there. Fairly sure she didnt imagine it. :D

I suppose the real question, you being on the other side of the planet and everything, is how the hell you cope with being upside down all the time.

• Sapphire

how the hell you cope with being upside down all the time.

Space boots.

• Emerald

My sister was there. Fairly sure she didnt imagine it. :D

I suppose the real question, you being on the other side of the planet and everything, is how the hell you cope with being upside down all the time.

Lots and lots of magic...

• Titanium

I call it Middle Earth :D.

• Sapphire

I call it Middle Earth :D.

Wellington - my hometown - is dubbed as Middle of Middle Earth ;)

• Emerald

So if Rocket is from New Zealand, is DayZ fake? 0_0

• Sapphire

So if Rocket is from New Zealand, is DayZ fake? 0_0

No, Rocket is the Illuminati <3

• Sapphire

Evidence NZ does not exist.

Many spell checks, including the Y!A spell checker, accuse you of making a spelling mistake when you type "Zealand." In many Hollywood film scenes in which there is a map or a globe in the background or foreground, New Zealand isn't on the map or globe. There's just a blank space of ocean next to Australia.

All of this leads me to believe that New Zealand does not actually exist. It's quite clear that I've simply imagined this whole country, all of it's people and all of historical and current events of this fictitious country. Otherwise, movie maps and spell checks would surely recognise NZ as a country.

Does New Zealand really exist, or am I just imagining it?

Many spell checks, including the Y!A spell checker, accuse you of making a spelling mistake when you type "Zealand." In many Hollywood film scenes in which there is a map or a globe in the background or foreground, New Zealand isn't on the map or globe. There's just a blank space of ocean next to Australia.

All of this leads me to believe that New Zealand does not actually exist. It's quite clear that I've simply imagined this whole country, all of it's people and all of historical and current events of this fictitious country. Otherwise, movie maps and spell checks would surely recognise NZ as a country.

Man that evidence is rock-solid. Can't even argue with it. My entire life is changed.

• Emerald

Its a conspiracy implanted into your mind by the Illuminati.

• Legend

The things I wake up to.

Of course it exists but never call someone from new Zealand a aussie :P

• Emerald

Does New Zealand really exist, or am I just imagining it?

Seeing as it seems you are on some powerful drugs, are you sure you haven't just imagined DayZRP and the community as well?

• Sapphire

We will never know for sure will we?

• Sapphire

Of course it exists but never call someone from new Zealand a aussie :P

Because that would be an insult towards Australians. Don't mix them with the kiwis.