Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:51

To the lone victim of my recent AN-2 experiment

I'm very sorry about your death. I promise I'm not a bad pilot, I just wanted to see what max speed I could reach from 2km attitude going straight down.

Turns out, 564. Your death was not in vain. I and the other crewman did survive with 0 loss of blood.

PS: Next time might want to eject when I go 'shit..'

• Legend

Was this on RP!? If so, why IC would you fly straight down from a hight of 2km risking everyones lives!? You could get reported for that for "no value for life".

If it's not on the RP server then..... LOL!!! Great flying skillz.

Was this on RP!? If so, why IC would you fly straight down from a hight of 2km risking everyones lives!? You could get reported for that for "no value for life".

If it's not on the RP server then..... LOL!!! Great flying skillz.

We were kind of dicking around OOC and IC wise. I spent the better part of three restarts flying, dying due to a glitch with a plane full of crash site loot, so I just decided to do some crazy stuff.

• Emerald

Staggs...this persons character is kind of crazy if I remember correctly. If she could get the plane in the air she would totally point it at the ground and crash it.

I wasnt there, ive seen no report. I cannot say if this is a positive or a negative. What I can say is...good job posting an apology. Real cool of you.

DMZ..you've already proven that you can't fly.

Here is the uncut footage.

giphy.gif

Actually kladetto, that is your flying footage if my recording is correct.

Kevin O'Reilly - "Flaps up or flaps down to take off?"

Hehe

Staggs...this persons character is kind of crazy if I remember correctly. If she could get the plane in the air she would totally point it at the ground and crash it.

I wasnt there, ive seen no report. I cannot say if this is a positive or a negative. What I can say is...good job posting an apology. Real cool of you.

Not a she.

I play Daymar.

To be honest, this would be mostly considered OOC as I could tell most people were a bit bored being IC all the time. I for one, spent the better part of 13 hours roleplaying. Needed a break too.

Fun fact:

Before we started the whole dive bomber thing, the victim was overheard saying 'There is a 99.9% chance we will survive this crash'.