Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:35

Skyrim mods

Cedrea

So, I've spend 3 days searching for mods, fixing the memory crash issues and so on. Now, some motherfucking mod, don't know which because I've installed quite a lot causes my game to crash about 5 minutes after I start playing.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

• Sapphire

It either mod incompatibility.

Or you're not loading the Bigger or "Major" mods first

• Emerald

Same thing has happened to me, I uninstalled mod after mod until the game worked again. That fixed it for me.

• Emerald

Use the skyrim nexus mod manager!

I use the SkyUI, first and foremost. And some HD packs, the better weather mod, improved sounds

This. On the nexus mod manager it will show you all the mods and them if you click on a mod,it will tell you which dlc or other mods it needs to run. Go through this and see if you can find the problem

Use the skyrim nexus mod manager!

I use the SkyUI, first and foremost. And some HD packs, the better weather mod, improved sounds

This. On the nexus mod manager it will show you all the mods and them if you click on a mod,it will tell you which dlc or other mods it needs to run. Go through this and see if you can find the problem

Already using the manager. For the master thing(basically what you said about which dlc or other mods a mod needs) I am using TES5 Edit.

That is only helpful is you have a CTD before the menu. It doesn't really help with crashes while playing.

P.S I hope your skyrim mods aren't as bad as your internet history :P

What is that suppose to mean?

Simply implying that there are a lot of filthy websites as along with a lot of filthy skyrim mods, and hoping that you don't have any as they can cause a lot of graphical bugs along with a sufficient amount of quest and general game bugs.