Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:24

Hey guys and girls!

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community, best of luck with your application. I advise you to get involved on the forum while you wait for your application to be reviewed. Lots of good reading and things to get involved in.

• Sapphire

Well good luck with your application it shouldn't be too hard for you to get to know people since everybody here is very vocal (me especially you only have to look at my post count to know that) and mostly friendly.

Enjoy your stay

Hello and welcome to the community, best of luck with your application. I advise you to get involved on the forum while you wait for your application to be reviewed. Lots of good reading and things to get involved in.

Im allready reading a bunch of posts! On how to survive and such. Exciting reading i must say!

• Sapphire

grüße ^^

Good luck with the application and like Valkerion said already, get involved, read the clanm threads, post stuff (with 0 posts, cleanup-script might get you after a month :P)

Clean up script doesn't hit donors he is fine :P

grüße ^^

Good luck with the application and like Valkerion said already, get involved, read the clanm threads, post stuff (with 0 posts, cleanup-script might get you after a month :P)

To your information im not German, but Danish :P

And i just got whitelisted! So im so excitet to get startet!:D

grüße ^^

To your information im not German, but Danish :P

And i just got whitelisted! So im so excitet to get startet!:D

Congrats, prepare to camp your computer...

• Emerald

Welcome man! Hope you enjoy the community!