Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 09:02

Injected Squad XML Host Needed

Free Dropbox accounts can have a public folder aswell.... But the maximum size is 2gb for a free account....

edit, posted the same time as Arcus

I'm currently not using my Dropbox account for anything, I can see about sharing access to the public folder with you.

• Emerald

Free Dropbox accounts can have a public folder aswell.... But the maximum size is 2gb for a free account....

edit, posted the same time as Arcus

I'm currently not using my Dropbox account for anything, I can see about sharing access to the public folder with you.

That would be handy, thanks. PM me what needs to happen.

• Emerald

Okay, I'll mark this as solved then.

• El Presidente

Working on implementing an addition to the GroupCP where a clan XML will be generated and hosted for you automatically based on the information in the GroupCP. Soon.

• Emerald

Working on implementing an addition to the GroupCP where a clan XML will be generated and hosted for you automatically based on the information in the GroupCP. Soon.

Many sexual favors will be performed.

Zero XML threads will be made.

EDIT: I would applaud you if you could make that work. I swear to god I've got everything right but my XML still isn't working.

Oh Leeeeooooon!

• Sapphire

#HYPE! That would be awesome.