Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:59

Your Character Wiki: What would it look like?

SatansNightOut

• MVP

((OOC Note: I was debating between putting this in my Miss Amy: You're So Strange post, or just opening a new thread for others to make their own character wikis. For now, I'm choosing the latter option, but if any admins/moderators/staff wants it to be removed or moved to my own Amy Strange thread, then by all means, feel free to let me know.

Everyone is welcome to post their own character wikis on here, given that you format it similarly and try to make it detailed. I know there is a Character Biographies thread, but I wanted to write something out that was more detailed. Maybe we can even get this stickied with Character Biographies, so people have an option of giving a basic summary, or going all-out.

I realize that Wikis are supposed to be free to edit and open for people to collaborate and add or change facts, but this is more satirical and informative, than it is truly a wiki, for obvious reasons.

In the end? Just have fun with it like I did.))

Amy Strange

40px-Gnome_globe_current_event.svg.pngThis article documents a current disaster. Information regarding it may change rapidly as it progresses. Although this article is updated frequently, it may not reflect the most current information about this disaster for all areas.

(Note: More is being added as information is gathered).

Amy Strange (real surname Struss) is a former psychiatric patient from Seagate Psychiatric Sanctuary, or Seagate Psychiatrics. Committed in 2009, Amy was one of the "extradited" patients from California to Chernarussia, where she—along with dozens of other female patients—were illegally shipped to a third-world facility in Chernarus due to "population overflow".

Contents

1. Early Life

1. Mother's Death
  2. Convicted Father
  3. Saving Each Other's Lives

2. Seagate

1. Seagate Facility
  2. Committed/Treatment
  3. Experiments
  4. Cover-Up

3. The Outbreak

1. Seagate Outbreak
  2. Chernarus Outbreak

4. Cassie

5. Genetic Mutation

1. Dr. Field's Experiments
  2. The Side-Effects

6. See Also

7. External Links

[align=right]

de9lg.jpg

Born: Amanda Jackelyn Struss

November 28th, 1994 (age 19)

Sacramento, CA

Background and Early Life

Amanda Jackelyn Struss was born in Shriner's Hospital in Sacramento, California on November 28th, 1994. Her father, Bertram Struss, was apart of a crime family that was prevalent in the years just before the Outbreak. Little is known about her mother's life.

Before Seagate, Amy had very few friends, and no other family to speak of.

Mother's Death

In 1999, Helena Struss—Amy's mother—was murdered in the streets of San Francisco, sparking rage and vengeance into Bertram.

Saving Each Other's Life

When Amy was ten years old, she killed her first person, defending her father from certain death. Seventeen stab wounds marked her first kill, later revealed by an autopsy report to be done with a letter-opener fashioned like a small dagger. This would be the beginning of a long series of grisly murders left behind by father and daughter.

After Bertram was caught and held for trial (see "Convicted Father"), he testified against himself, even taking the blame for the kills Amy was originally responsible for, sparing her from any execution or life-terms in prison.

Convicted Father

In 2008, Bertram and Amy were caught by federal authorities somewhere around Bend, Oregon. Bertram Struss was immediately found guilty for criminal conspiracy, multiple counts of homicide, conspiracy against the government, and a vast variety of other charges. He was later killed "gang-style" in prison by what most people believe were members of the a rival criminal gang.

Amy was committed to Seagate Psychiatrics for treatment and care in 2009, followed by the subsequent and highly-illegal delivery of 84 patients to a Chernarussian facility.

Seagate Psychiatrics

Seagate Facility

Seagate Psychiatrics was located in the Santa Lucia mountain range in central California, just south of Monterey and San Francisco Bays. Nestled on a flat cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, it was built in the early 1900s as a treatment center for World War I veterans. Seagate was a private facility, accepting applications and patients from all over the world, but only opening its gates to exclusive unfortunates.

After Seagate was closed due to the Infection, a series of chambers and tunnels were found beneath the building-estate itself, some leading out to the beach. Experts speculate that these were either escape routes, or secret tunnels to smuggle out the remains of the victims of Seagates nefarious experiments.

The current status of Seagate is unknown.

[align=right]rum9l3.jpg

[align=right]Seagate Psychiatrics

Committed/Treatment

In 2009, when Amy was committed to Seagate Psychiatric facility, she was immediately diagnosed with psychoneurosis (though some psychologists argued whether she is a borderline sociopath, with tendencies of psychopathy). However, this diagnosis could be merely a cover-up for Seagate's nefarious experiments.

Sequestered to a small room, with nothing more than a bed and toilet facility, Amy was isolated for the first year at Seagate, allowed only to see psychiatrists and hospital staff. Her intense grief and bloodlust had driven her to a near-feral disposition, and she often attacked anyone who came into her room. In response, the doctors subdued her with a cocktail of barbiturates and other pharmaceuticals that would often put her in a deep state of catatonia.

In 2010, Amy was released to the general population of Seagate, where she met and became close friends with Cassie Somerset, another patient committed for murdering several of her classmates. Together, they found a friendship that helped them endure the next stage of Seagate's sinister practices.

Experiments

Amy and Cassie were two of the first patients to receive experimental treatment with a new anti-psychotic drug called Synthrex. Administered both orally and intravenously, Synthrex was used in combination with a form of hypnotic therapy that enabled the drug to target specific triggers in the synapsis.

In essence, if one started thinking forbidden thoughts, they would be inflicted with intense pain, both physically and psychologically. A plethora of side-effects came along with the drug, but vivid hallucinations stand at the forefront. A sort of "Scarecrow" drug, Synthrex was neither known or approved by the FDA and its affiliates.

[align=right]

55fmlv.jpg

Cover-Up

Daisy Bloom was part of the nursing staff at Seagate, and one of the few that discovered the nefarious experiments being conducted behind closed doors. Daisy Bloom was unfortunate enough to discover the subterranean labs beneath Seagate, along with the bodies of several patients. These patients were all administered Synthrex at one point or another during their incarceration.

[align=right]21cmr.jpg

[align=right]Synthrex

When Daisy tried to flee the private facility, she was subdued and locked in solitary confinement. Any word or knowledge of the illegal use of Synthrex was kept hidden, for only Daisy knew the truth behind the experiments at Seagate Psychiatrics.

In another attempt to disorient, confuse and possibly brain-wash the girl, Synthrex was administered in copious doses and—for all intents and purposes—drove Daisy Bloom mad.

[align=right]k15qoz.jpg

[align=right]5664586112_bf40d4c986_m.jpg

Daisy Bloom

The Outbreak

(Note: Details are limited on the Infection in the United States. This section deals only with the mental health facilities in California and Chernarus. For other information, see "Outbreak").

Seagate Outbreak

In the days just prior to the initial Infection, Seagate was overwhelmed with an influx of new patients. Some were simply emotionally torn due to the great number of deaths the world was now seeing. Others were, in fact, truly Infected and misidentified as a mere lunatic with violent tendencies. During this time, Amy was able to escape from the facility, but was later recaptured and prepped for shipment.

When Seagate could no longer afford the money or space for overpopulation, the patients who had been committed the earliest were rounded up, herded into shipping containers, and illegally transported to Chernarus, to be forgotten.

Chernarus Outbreak

(Note: For more information on the Chernarussian Outbreak, see ...)

Upon arriving in Chernarus, it was immediately apparent that this war-torn country was worse off than the United States—at first glance. The treatment facility the girls were shipped to was merely a large lot of asphalt with rows of medical tents that were crammed with sick, delusional and dying people.

Extra-special care was taken with Daisy Bloom, who arrived near-death due to malnutrition. Luckily enough, Cassie, Amy and Daisy were all assigned to the same tent at the Chernarus facility.

Cassie and Amy were able to nurse Daisy back to health, where they remained for several weeks until the Infection overcame the facility.

During the chaos, a single security guardsman had a spark of valor, and killed the switch that locked the thick industrial gates. He fled aftewards, and while the Infected ate their way through, Amy, Daisy and Cassie made their escape into the wilderness of Chernarus.

Cassie

While Amy and Daisy remained unscathed and possibly immune to the virus, Cassie was bitten and scratched during their rambunctious escape. Inevitably, Cassie succumbed to the Infection and was dying when she made her two friends promise to remove her head and take her with them. Amy obliged without a second thought, and used a machete to sever Cassie's head.

[align=right]xn9s8o.jpg

[align=right]Cassie Somerset

Genetic Mutation

Dr. Field's Experiments

After spending so much time trying to re-collect his scattered patients, Dr. Fields eventually came to an agreement with Amy: No more hostility if she agrees to help him further develop the serum. With the immunity present in her blood, he thinks he can find a way to prevent other, non-immune people from succumbing to the Infection.

The Side Effects

In an effort to amplify the production of red blood cells in Amy's system, Dr. Field's used particular enzymes that he'd formulated on his lab on the Oil Rig. He had hoped to strengthen the hemoglobin to more effectively transport the serum-in-progress.

In one stage of the experiment, he administered a series of enzymes combined with Infected cells. Often, antidotes are made using the poison itself.

Amy agreed to do it, but the results weren't positive.

The side-effects were quite tantamount. As the Infection spread into her blood-stream, her immune system did battle against the dreaded invader. But as the catalyst that moved the enzymes carried it throughout her system, an unexpected change occurred: Amy's blood had become anemic, or close to it. The Infection was taking over her cells, and only fresh blood transfusions kept the Infection at bay.

The enzymes also changed other cells in her body. Her skin was unusually sensitive to UV light, not unlike rare cases of Xeroderma Pigmentosum. Spending more than a couple of hours under the exposure of UV lamps and natural sunlight caused blisters and burns to form on her exposed epidermis.

The experimented was deemed a failure.

See Also

The Outbreak

External Links

Miss Amy: You're So Strange

• MVP

This was great, maybe ill write my own Wiki.

Thanks, and you totally should. :D

• MVP

By definition a wiki is to be a freely editable document....

Yeah, but it's more on the satirical side, if anything. I was just really going for the whole look of it.

Sort of a parody, but sort of serious. Idk. Just having fun. :P

• Legend

no don't give us the secrets to your character!!...I refuse to read this..

• MVP

no don't give us the secrets to your character!!...I refuse to read this..

LOL... I guess I didn't think of it that way. xD

• Emerald

Okay, I am kind of confused. I always imagined Amy and Daisy as kind of creepy. Now they have backstories....well darn, I almost feel sorry.

They've had messed up lives that have indeed made them quite dangerous.

• MVP

Okay, I am kind of confused. I always imagined Amy and Daisy as kind of creepy. Now they have backstories....well darn, I almost feel sorry.

They've had messed up lives that have indeed made them quite dangerous.

Get your free samples of Synthrex today!

• Emerald

And to say I sat with you people in the middle of the woods at a camp fire :o

Very good and interesting thread though!

We could have been the best of friends, Joel. But then you're buddies had to come over and kill our horde, and kidnap and torture me.

• MVP

Haha.. Imagine the scary stories around THAT campfire.

But thank you for checking it out. Like I said, it's all in good fun, despite the fact that wikis are supposed to be a collaborative effort.

But I had fun with it.

• Legend

This has put me in the mood to write one for my 3 main characters... I will make my own once I'm home but its going to be long as hell...

Still not going to read it! Soo tempted but I'm reading nothing!

• MVP

This has put me in the mood to write one for my 3 main characters... I will make my own once I'm home but its going to be long as hell...

You totally should do one. The Character Biography thread is perfect for summarizing, but I think it's neat to go into all the dirty, nitty-gritty little details. xD

• Legend

You totally should do one. The Character Biography thread is perfect for summarizing, but I think it's neat to go into all the dirty, nitty-gritty little details. xD

All my characters are interwebed in one big storyline... Mainly about a location called: Falange... I have avoided giving details for the sake of spoilers but I'm just soo tempted to just to share the story I have worked on since i joined RP.. I really do try to fit it into the lore so.. Il make my own thread on: Miles merridew, Alanze Laka and Alex Conview.

Guest Biiddy

We could have been the best of friends, Joel. But then you're buddies had to come over and kill our horde, and kidnap and torture me.

I stayed out of it at least :D

Haha.. Imagine the scary stories around THAT campfire.

But thank you for checking it out. Like I said, it's all in good fun, despite the fact that wikis are supposed to be a collaborative effort.

But I had fun with it.

I still have nightmares about that evening, and no problem.

• MVP

All my characters are interwebed in one big storyline... Mainly about a location called: Falange... I have avoided giving details for the sake of spoilers but I'm just soo tempted to just to share the story I have worked on since i joined RP.. I really do try to fit it into the lore so.. Il make my own thread on: Miles merridew, Alanze Laka and Alex Conview.

I feel you on spoilers. But sometimes, some details may NEVER come out in roleplay. Some things Amy just doesn't want to talk about, but I'm sure OOCly, some people might also be curious about your character. :)

• Emerald

My wiki as Dmitri would include A LOT of dead people :P

• Sapphire

BloodBane, enough said

• MVP

Very nice. Sometimes it's nice to know the background behind a character, OOCly, despite what STAGGS says. :P

• Legend

Very nice. Sometimes it's nice to know the background behind a character, OOCly, despite what STAGGS says. :P

It brings to many damn spoilers!!!!