Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:54

Oldest Character?

AncientPilgrim

• Emerald

I'd just like to know the character you've kept playing the longest.

Mine's Vasily Malyy. I wonder if you could infer that.

• Sapphire

Séamus O'Hanlon, since day one.

Pat Spillane

Since I joined on 6th June 2013

• Emerald

Tom "Tomeran" Anderson.

Since I joined, which would be September 16 2012.

Beat me by 3 days, Tom!

• Sapphire

My first character would be Daniel "Hawk" Smith but I perma'd him after he changed his name to Dimitri Shabunin when he joined the red army.

So him if it counts...if not then it would be Adeto Kunbo. Made him just before two wipes ago when ravens was around. Played him again recently.

My oldest? He started out as just Trilby Harrison. Then as he progressed, and formed the TPD, he took on the title "Captain".

Now, Captain Trilby Harrison has been roaming the wastes since February last year. ...'s certainly quite a while.

• Emerald

Wunsleh Davis, 2ISB/S-GRU/SVR/NRF/SVR2 after that I put it to bed for the time being :P

now it's Davis James :D

• MVP

Michael O'Hare

Dat glorious IRA bastard

• Emerald

Major Tom Doakes. Originally just 'Major Tom' until the name rules. Been using this character since I joined with only small breaks.

Connor Forfield since day one and not another character. I just find it interesting to learn about groups, but tbh as of late I can't seem to find groups willing to share an interesting story.

I'll give an example, I used to sometimes go visit haven when there was no one but Gina and Gino and I'd deliver ammo supplies etc and we would talk and that is how I became an honorary CLF citizen (as they had recently stopped doing the passports for it.) That kind of experience never happens any more.

Maybe I am just looking in the wrong places though so feel free to inform me.

Edit: please do it in a pm as I don't want to derail the topic

• Administrator

Nikolai 'Cal' Posilavani : 5 days after i joined i made this guy. Been here since November and now an elder of Brother Hood Of Steel