Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:11

In Game Guns, and recent news

Hello everyone,

This is a mix of a question and just a topic i would like to disguss.

So for those who have played DayZRP long enough to name every single weapon in game, than could you possibly tell me what are all the IGG (In game guns) I know about quite a few, but i dont know how many there really are in game, and what their names are.

Going on to the recent actions i've been involved in, for those who don't know, im currently banned for three days, since i will be returning tommorow, i might reopen my youtube account that i haven't even touched in about 4 months. And start a series on DayZRP, it may involve me creating a new character other than my current one, Jack Allan, so if any of you also have a suggestion for my new characters name (If i get one) than feel free to write one! :D

• Emerald

There's a pretty big variety of weapons, some of them haven't even been found yet because of the really low spawnrates. There are lapuas all types of mk17s and mk16. Too many to names really. Although they are really really rare.

• Emerald

There are many variations of each weapon group which means there are loads of weapons which are similar but have different attachments.

• MVP

Already a small amount of false info given here :D

There are a wide variety of civilian and military weapons, from a simple makarov to a Lapua.

More are being added and to create a list of every single one would spoil the surprise IMO!

There are a wide variety of civilian and military weapons, from a simple makarov to a Lapua.

More are being added and to create a list of every single one would spoil the supplies IMO!

I like how your profile picture goes along with what you said, but what does it matter if it spoiling?

I know the MK variants are in, I found a few at heli crash sites.

More are being added and to create a list of every single one would spoil the supplies IMO!

I don't think your supplies and our surprise can be really spoiled in the same way xD

• MVP

I don't think your supplies and our surprise can be really spoiled in the same way xD

Dat typo :(

Dat typo :(

• Emerald

You also have a suggestion for my new characters name?

what kind of charrchter are you going to have then? tell us :D

• Sapphire

I could probably list all the in game guns for you :)

But there are loads and as TamTam said it would ruin the suprise of actually finding out the Lapua is the game.