Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:50

How rare is this?

RatRider

• Emerald

So I was looting Stary Soborwhen I found an ammo box in one of the military tents.

My question is how rare is it to find one of these ammo box with this amount of ammunition in Dayzrp?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P3FSKvSWg

• Diamond

Pretty common to be honest, I see a lot of them even 2 at the same time at stary once.

But russian boxes.... :( havent seen on in ages.

• Emerald

Pretty common to be honest, I see a lot of them even 2 at the same time at stary once.

I find one at NWAF the other day. The 3 GP-25 HE rounds were delightful. I highly recommend picking a box up :D

• Emerald

Hmmm never found one of them before.

Radio: "Bring all the offroads!"

Sadly this was hours ago, but goodluck.

I find one at NWAF the other day. The 3 GP-25 HE rounds were delightful. I highly recommend picking a box up :D

Can you pick up the boxes?

• Diamond

I want the GP-25 flares :) love them <3

• Emerald

I want the GP-25 flares :) love them <3

I love the utility of having a launcher. Smokes for distraction and concealment, flares for signals and lighting, and high explosives for...well.... explosions :D

• Emerald

Still yet to find one. I'm jealous.

• Emerald

Ammo boxes aren't exactly rare, but you don't come across them often.