Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:22

Trigger Happy bandits

What a night in dayz.

My first time being held up, 5 Clan members took me for a ride and took my stuff,

Very friendly if I do say

Then the polar opposite ruthless Guy in Electro, told me he was robbing me and not to turn around, not a problem, but i was turning as he said this and before I could turn away he opened up on me.

Dam, My first death

Oh well back to salvaging stuff

• MVP

What a night in dayz.

My first time being held up, 5 Clan members took me for a ride and took my stuff,

Very friendly if I do say

Then the polar opposite ruthless Guy in Electro, told me he was robbing me and not to turn around, not a problem, but i was turning as he said this and before I could turn away he opened up on me.

Dam, My first death

Oh well back to salvaging stuff

Chatlogs can lag for some people at times. He could have sent the message 2 seconds earlier than you reached it. One time I was robbed in front of a friend, I received and disobeyed the command and was killed. I got the robbers message instantly, while my friend who was behind the robber got it after he started shooting at me, making it seem like a KOS with his POV. It can happen sometimes with client or server lag, but I wouldn't assume people are like this from one occurrence of it. It sucks when it happens but there isn't much you can do when it does happen.

I apologize for the terrible grammar as I'm struggling to stay awake typing this (up very late at night).

I have taken that into consideration, which is why I have not filed a report about it, although he should of typed a message as well before opening up on me.

But I'm not that fussed, did not have anything except M203 with 10 rounds left in the stanag and no grenade launcher ammo, as the original robbery took all my other stuff.

And I enjoy the first hour of new characters scrounging around for stuff.