Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 22:45

Insurgent Retexture

AncientPilgrim

Should we implement this?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Emerald

The insurgent skins are half snow camo, but there's no snow in Chernarus!

I'd like it so that they're more effective, we put in this retexture pack:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?140313-CHDKZ-texture-replacement-mod

• MVP

I support this!

• Sapphire

I like!

• Sapphire

Yes from me. The snow camo doesn't make sense in Chernarus. At least on the DayZ map.

• Emerald

*edit! Please don't make these new skins, just have them replace the old ones, please!

• Titanium

+1 from me.They look soooooo good.I mean the woodland ones look good.

• MVP

Looking good! +1

• Emerald

Only if they are made new skins.

Why? The two sets of skins would be exactly the same except the camos.

• MVP

Hmm 33mb file size.

Will look into it

• Emerald

See there is the difference right there, the camos. So there would be two choices, the vanilla ones which fit the Original Chedaki rebels and the new ones that look way too organized for a post-soviet nation rebels. The Insurgents skins are supposed to look mismatched and something that was quickly set up from what they had from home.

• Sapphire

A yes for me.

Would be nice if there actually would be snow in the game too.

• Emerald

See there is the difference right there, the camos. So there would be two choices, the vanilla ones which fit the Original Chedaki rebels and the new ones that look way too organized for a post-soviet nation rebels. The Insurgents skins are supposed to look mismatched and something that was quickly set up from what they had from home.

If they were mismatched from what they had at home, then why would they all be wearing alike things? Specifically some wore Winter Camo Pants, others wore Winter Camo Tops. The officers wore only Winter Camo.

And it's all the same kind of winter camo!

• Sapphire

The skins do look well done and it is more fitting RP wise, I mean come on. Why does everyone and their mother have snow pants? It is pretty ridiculous and thus helps solve that problem. +1 from me :)

• Emerald

If they were mismatched from what they had at home, then why would they all be wearing alike things? Specifically some wore Winter Camo Pants, others wore Winter Camo Tops. The officers wore only Winter Camo.

And it's all the same kind of winter camo!

Because that is the fashion in Chernarus. And their uniforms were meant to match urban color scheme, which winter camo does better. Also ARMA 2 was set in September so the winter wasn't that far away it's only logical for them to choose such clothing.