Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:27

I got whitelisted earlier this week and started playing. I dont have much expierence in roleplaying, but i've been able to get absorbed by my character so it wasnt that hard. Met quite some people already who were friendly and helped me out, even got a car and a motorbike from different guys. Definetly looking forward to explore more of the region of Chernarus, as I've only traveled around the coast for now =) And to meet more people, maybe join forces with a group, who knows whats in store for Khandamir Abdelsam?

Welcome to the community mate glad your enjoying it

If you need any help feel free to send me or a staff member a PM and I'm sure it will get answered

Other than that have fun don't get banned :D

Hi, I was the guy who gave you a lift from electro to that island and then fell off the bridge. Good to meet you. I am at prud quite a lot if you can make it there :) try my radio and one of my colleagues may have a car.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community, congratulations on being whitelist. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Don't forget you need to post on another thread because posts do not count in this section. If you do not post in another thread within a month your account will be deleted. (I'm sure you do not want to have get re-whitelisted)

Welcome to the community, sounds like your already getting into the swing of things. Only thing I would say is make sure you take a quick look at the rules because you don't want to get banned for something you didn't know about. Hopefully see you in-game :)

Oh and most of all, Have Fun :P