Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:38
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Jack Allen

Jack Allans Story Pt.2

Jack Allen    18

I can't sleep, and feel redundant now. Wondering through the woods. It makes you go INSANE after seeing no one, and nobody. All you see, is these creatures that walk the earth. They eat others. People think they can save others, and control the infection. Haha, and all of em fail. Im surviving on nothing but tree bark, remains of dead animals, and contaminated lakes.. It gets to you.... You wonder to yourself, why fucking even live anymore.. It makes you go crazy, and you do things. A wiseman once said, let god brace apon you, and see the light! But what light? What light is there to see. I stumble apon this hill... Nighttime, 2AM, bodies are being burned, people are being hung from trees, I precide to walk by with a grin on my face. Why? Becouse, i can. No ones to stop me, they just scurry away and hide whenever someone tells them to run. Cowards, nothing but cowards. You see, i set myself goals, goals of temp, vengence, sorrow, fear. I go set myself down at a lake with a boathouse, nice old comfortable old house. They call it prud, people show up, they don't act the same. I don't talk to them, i just walk away. For fuck sake, everyone there is watchin there backs, making sure no one attacks them. I stumbled across a dead man, he woke up, and followed me. They learned to follow, i got myself 5 of them to eat a man alive as he sleeps. It's as if i was there master. I don't show my pure evil and cruelity to public. May call me a coward for that, but they just don't understand. Tons of people that i kill, are never heard of again. I don't tell others who i really am. I lie, i fucking lie, and i find it funny that not one of em, were smart enough to realise the truth. I've kidnapped other victims, tortured em, and eventually let them die by being eaten alive by them creatures. But why, becouse i only give people what they have comming to them. I do them favors, and that may just be death itself, who will be my next victim? The better question is, who wont be? Run.....

Cammunism    0

I dunno, it was pretty easy to determine that you WEREN'T in the Vietnamese War when you told me you were. :P

Jack Allen    18

Cam, I wasn't my character has more than one personality, (its a real disease) and an American soldier in the Vietnamese war was one of them, his Real personality is quiet, shy, and kind of redundant. But he also has a crazy personality, that you see in this thread.

Sign in to follow this