Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Iso

Ways to manage a broken bone.

Iso    1232

Hey,

My cheek bone was broken recently and I was just wondering if anybody had an idea on how to deal with the pain without using too many painkillers?

Moose    7

Give me another bus and ill tell you - Daisy

But in all serious Ive never broken a bone so I cant help yah :(

Fozzy    2

BE A MAN DALE! PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!

In all seriousness I remember that eating Half a pineapple a day helps both the healing process and the pain since it contains something called Bromelain or something? Which reduces swelling.

Guest King   
Guest King

Listen to Fozzy, he knows...

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Men don't feel pain.

Whitefur    4

inb4 someone posts the answer "Weed"

Anyways I would just sit and play video games the entire time and try to forget the pain. That or extra homework

Guest MARTiN   
Guest MARTiN

Usually everyone assumes you either have broken bones or not (broken = true, broken = false)

But that's not how it works, broken is actually a value that starts at 0, and every time you get hit it increases slightly. Once it hits 1, your bones are considered broken.

Your blood level has no impact on bone damage either, you can have broken bones with 12000 blood, or fully healed bones with 1 blood.

The only way to reset your bone damage is by using morphine, which heals bone damage even if you don't have broken bones yet. (It sets the value to 0)

Recommendation: If you've taken a lot of damage, consider taking a morphine shot so you're sure you won't break your legs the next time you get hit!

WarMachine    11

Just relax until its healed. You don't want to end up accidentally hitting your cheek as it will result badly.

pejay    1

I'd go to a doctor and take his advice instead of a roleplaying community ;)

Whitefur    4

I'd go to a doctor and take his advice instead of a roleplaying community ;)

I have a doctorate in Swagology, so I think i'm qualified.

Iso    1232

Usually everyone assumes you either have broken bones or not (broken = true, broken = false)

But that's not how it works, broken is actually a value that starts at 0, and every time you get hit it increases slightly. Once it hits 1, your bones are considered broken.

Your blood level has no impact on bone damage either, you can have broken bones with 12000 blood, or fully healed bones with 1 blood.

The only way to reset your bone damage is by using morphine, which heals bone damage even if you don't have broken bones yet. (It sets the value to 0)

Recommendation: If you've taken a lot of damage, consider taking a morphine shot so you're sure you won't break your legs the next time you get hit!

I'm talking about real life :)