Server time: 2017-11-20, 04:02

Sign in to follow this  
Jack Allen

Question about spawning

Question

So Recently, i had found a veichle, that works, and has gas, i don't really need it, and im going to give it away at prud sometime. But if you log off inside a veichle, will you spawn where the veichle is at, or lets just say someone took the veichle, and left with it, will i spawn where that person left the veichle?

6 answers to this question

If you logged off inside of the vehicle, you will log back in, inside of it, but glitched. You'll die if you move.

Stand completely still and use scroll to try and get the option to get inside of it.

If you have no option, then just run as fast as you can to get out of it.

You will spawn where you logged off. It doesn't not matter if the car moves while ur offline.

If spawned inside of a vehicle, you have a chance of glitching out and maybe will be killed due to this. I recommend to not log off inside vehicles.

Guys he is not asking about what happens if he spawns inside a car. Please read the question.

Guys he is not asking about what happens if he spawns inside a car. Please read the question.

It may not be, but it's related no?

I'd say it was pretty damn important to let the guy know that logging off inside of a car results in his death. Chill.

No. If you log off, you will spawn where you logged off. You will not spawn inside of the vehicle.

That would be neat though. You'd always have to check the back seat.