Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

battlefiled 4 problems anyone???

scottish    0

yeah so has anyone else had any problems with installing and playing any of the battlefield 4 expansions after buying premium?

I tried allthe little soulutions like going into hkey local machine and making the little folder by yourself (something you really shouldnt have to do for a game of sutch price) haha

yeah so done that and a few other things only to try and get help by EA who gave me the most stupid soultions I could have ever being given so I just ignored the guy that was helping me haha

anyone?

Ego    1

Whats the problem? Its hard to help if you just say "problems", I haven't had any however.

scottish    0

its just when I go on battlelogs multyplayer selection screen , I try to join any of the expansion servers and a little box pops up and informs me that I have to buy it , but I have all of them installed fully , it came with the premium pack I bought 2 days ago now , so its just stumped me for things to do because the only solution I have been told works and does seem to work for most is the hkey local editing tricks , but I have re-installed it and changed it 3 times now with no luck .

Sondre123    0

Remember to always take a backup of your registry before making changes, in case you screw somethings up. How-to-do: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/back-up-registry#1TC=windows-7

1. Log out an close Origin.

2. Open your registry editor by typing "regedit" in the start menu.

3. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > EA Games > Battlefield 4.

If there is a folder in Battlefield 4 called Xpack0/1/2 click on it and there should be a string on the right hand side called "Installed", it should have the "true" value.

If there is no Xpack folder(s) right-click on Battlefield 4 > New > Key. A new folder will be created, call it Xpack(0 is china rising, 1 is Second assault, 2 is Naval Strike (I THINK, not really sure)). Right-click on Xpack(number) > New > String Value > Then name it "Installed". Set the string you just made to "true".

5. Exit registry editor.

6. Play on a DLC server!

brk    1

Battlefield 4 is a problem in itself. The DayZ Standalone is more stable than that. I like to call it Betabug 4

scottish    0

ahh I see , I was doing something slightly wrong , this walk through worked perfect thanks man :)

and yeah battlefield 4 is by no means any bad company 2 but I was surprised at how good it plays in my own opinion its pretty fun once you figure out the traffic on the bigger maps , its a pretty decent game when you loook by it without the negative

and yeah battlefield 4 is by no means any bad company 2 but I was surprised at how good it plays in my own opinion its pretty fun once you figure out the traffic on the bigger maps , its a pretty decent game when you look by it without the negative EA hate band wagon , not that EA still are not complete dicks though haha