Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:06

Sign in to follow this  
Guest VaxtArts

Need Help

Guest VaxtArts   
Guest VaxtArts

I want to start recording DayZRP and so a series on youtube but i only have one HDD and my game can go choppy when recording on the same HDD that i am also playing on so im looking to buy a new one, this is the one im looking at HDD HERE

Will this let me record smoothly at 1080p?

Thanks guys! :D

Just adding this will be a separate HDD to the one i already have, so i will have my current for normal use and this one to record on to!

Whitefur    4

I use one that is less then that, so it should work. Although if you want to record your HDD is probably not the issue. I only got 5 frames back when I swapped HDDs, so I don't think there would be much of an impact. If you want to record its probably best to maxx out on your CPU and GPU.

Guest VaxtArts   
Guest VaxtArts

I use one that is less then that, so it should work. Although if you want to record your HDD is probably not the issue. I only got 5 frames back when I swapped HDDs, so I don't think there would be much of an impact. If you want to record its probably best to maxx out on your CPU and GPU.

The problem is that it can record 60fps but it will sometimes go down to like 40 and back to 60 so it looks choppy

Whitefur    4

The problem is that it can record 60fps but it will sometimes go down to like 40 and back to 60 so it looks choppy

Thats probably your softwares problem

Are you using FRAPS or Dxtori?

Guest Tyrion   
Guest Tyrion

The main thing isn't your HDD although it can be beneficial, I would highly recommend upgrading your CPU this will drastically help take my word for it. before I had AMD 4300 I think and I had the same Problem, But since I got my New CPU it is a hell of a ton better.

Whitefur    4

Isn't there a way you can cap the fps?

FPS capping doesn't really help in ArmA. It actually makes things worse for me.