Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:51

LF Yellow Ural

Guest wulfhorn

Guest wulfhorn

We have just lost our Yellow Ural to a Bug, after server restart we logged on and the ural had vanished.

As this is a bug, i would be very appreciative that if you find it. Please contact me and we had can sort out a reward.

It had around 50 weapons inside it, that we have worked hard on getting. And to lose it to a silly bug is quite frustrating.

• Emerald

Hopefully it has only changed location and not been deleted, best of luck finding it!

• Legend

Sadly.. People are just going to keep quiet.. If someone does return it.. You owe him/her a huge favour.

Best of luck.

• El Presidente

Would be helpful to say on which server it was :D

• Legend
37251310.jpg
  • Sapphire

Before it was 2 days? :D

• Sapphire

*honks honks*

yeah don't know if we still have it, but unless you got it yesterday..and put 50 guns in one day, then we have had a yellow ural for 4 days.

Yeah, I heard from some stragglers it was stolen by the fearsome thugs of the "los santos" cartell yesterday at Stary.

yeah don't know if we still have it, but unless you got it yesterday..and put 50 guns in one day, then we have had a yellow ural for 4 days.

Yeah, I heard from some stragglers it was stolen by the fearsome thugs of the "los santos" cartell yesterday at Stary.

Yeah they are some fearsome guys I heard.

Guest wulfhorn

2* We had it for 3 weeks before that, then reclaimed it off you. Then have it for another day, and lose it due to the most amazing bug

Guest wulfhorn

I just lost a tank. If you find it, please let me know. It has 50 satchel charges inside and is most likely run by a ghost called Rolle. I swear.

Yeah i have suspicions that Rolle has it.....