Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:24

Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

Making my way downtown

McDugals    37

I decided to take this down out of respect of the girl. She asked us not to mention of this just now and even though I used fake names I'd still like to take it down. Can a moderator or admin take it down please?

Spotter    0

Sigh... sounds like a night at our school -.-

Were you at Jay's party on Friday?

McDugals    37

I don't think so I did go to Green Truck with Condor and Free Mason and they went to a party so that might have been the one you are talking about. I went home to have wine with a lovely lady.

Spotter    0

I don't think so I did go to Green Truck with Condor and Free Mason and they went to a party so that might have been the one you are talking about. I went home to have wine with a lovely lady.

Best burgers on the planet. Hands down.

You would've known. The place was basically trying to recreate Project X. It got busted around 11:30.

McDugals    37

Best burgers on the planet. Hands down.

You would've known. The place was basically trying to recreate Project X. It got busted around 11:30.

Then yes I know which party you are talking about. I heard cops were checking IDs like crazy.

Spotter    0

Kids practically got trampled from the panic to leave. Me and my buddy just stayed calm and walked casually out the front.

ZoCr    0

Kids practically got trampled from the panic to leave. Me and my buddy just stayed calm and walked casually out the front.

Did they call it 'Project P'?

McDugals    37

The Condor hopped a fence. The Free Mason presented proper ID and got out safely we later played beer pong and played N64 Smash Brothers.