Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
armouredwaffle

Fuck the poor.

Burgz    6

It's amazing how willing people are to argue with/disrespect somebody because it's so easy, yet ask for help and it's a no-go.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Moving to media.

Ego    1

Yep this is society, if I have change I always throw some money a charities way, hell I even work for a charity. But tbf, I can't stand people who pressure you in the street to give you money (He didnt, but people in my area get quite aggressive pretty much demanding money from you)

Soren    0

What a stupid fucking video.

He probably stood there for two hours waiting for a few to complain about it. Provoke them into keeping the discussion alive. Then editing that part into making us think everyone complained and argued with him.

Then he shows us a 15 second clip of him standing there while being ignored. A lot of people donate to causes like this, just not in that little clip he showed at the end to get his stupid point across.

He could've stood there for hours and waiting for 10 people to give him money aswell, then edit it together to make it look like everyone was filling it with money. It's an editing trick, and guess what... it's not going to change anything.

#KONY2012 oh wait.....

He probably stood there for two hours waiting for a few to complain about it. Provoke them into keeping the discussion alive. Then editing that part into making us think everyone complained and argued with him.

Then he shows us a 15 second clip of him standing there while being ignored. A lot of people donate to causes like this, just not in that little clip he showed at the end to get his stupid point across.

He could've stood there for hours and waiting for 10 people to give him money aswell, then edit it together to make it look like everyone was filling it with money. It's an editing trick, and guess what... it's not going to change anything.

#KONY2012 oh wait.....

It's to raise awareness, it doesn't have to be real. All people in it could have been actors and it would have had the same effect.

Also, quoting #KONY2012 is pretty much saying "Oh, lets not ever donate to a charity ever again because one lied."

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

0:37 is that besphynx/ben?

Alex Tayno    0

#KONY2012 oh wait.....

Well, it complete obvious what you think. Maybe put it into nicer terms next time. Would be much appreciated.

Soren    0

#KONY2012 oh wait.....

Well, it complete obvious what you think. Maybe put it into nicer terms next time. Would be much appreciated.

I say "fucking" once and you loose your mind. Yet your signature says "fuck" twice.

Logic at it's best.

It must be warm inside of your shell.

#KONY2012 oh wait.....

I say "fucking" once and you loose your mind. Yet your signature says "fuck" twice.

Logic at it's best.

It had nothing to do with the language you used, it was how you worded it. Pretty much implying that all charities are bad because one lied.

Soren    0

Logic at it's best.

It had nothing to do with the language you used, it was how you worded it. Pretty much implying that all charities are bad because one lied.

I never implied that. You understood it that way, and that's your fault. I simply said that I found this video stupid because it was edited to look like nobody cared for charity, while I know for a fact that a lot of people do care.

I know you posted this video to make all of us comment that it was such a great video, and great that you shared it with all humans because that spreads awareness, but no, not all feedback is positive. I didn't like the video, and since you posted it on an open forum - I'll let you know.

And you imply that this is society, from this one video. That's what I find stupid. How about you go donate before telling everyone else that they are self centered for not doing so. That is so hypocritical. You've probably never donated anything yourself.

I agree with Soren, but even if this video wasn't edited at all, is totally truthful, and even if you can form an argument based on this "evidence"...

Let's see. I'm "against" AIDS. Child labour. I'm for clean water for everyone. I'm drawing blanks here, but let's just say I'm for and against a whole bunch of stuff.

But here's the kicker! I don't donate money to all causes! Damn, should I feel bad now? If I see someone yelling "fuck people with AIDS", should I ignore it because, well, I didn't donate to any AIDS causes so I have no right of speaking?

That's a load of crap. People acting like idiots by yelling such stuff has nothing to do with me not giving money.

Besphynx    0

0:37 is that besphynx/ben?

Ye m8, u recognize my voice bruv, i sed for dem 2 pixl me face or i wud reck em nd rip em a new en.

P.S. Next time, message me when you reference me xD