Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:32
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
kyoto

Leaving for a little bit

kyoto    4

I haven't been around much on DayZRP, so I felt I should put this out. I've been dealing with extreme depression, so everything in my life has been going down hill. I been doing poor in school, haven't talked to any IRL friends in a long time, and I haven't been eating. On top of this all I have found out that I easily pass out and with my most recent passout I hit my head. I have to go to multiple exams for this, and I guess I have mini seizures which cause this. Doubt anyone really cares, but I'll be around a bit. Cya 4 now

People that have caused me to stay:

Bubachuck or Charlie: one of my best friends on RP and has helped me get through various things

Panda: Great guy that started my favorite clans.

Andrei and Fackmos: leaders of my first clan and some of my favorite people here

Arcus: Great friend and great rper, sounds like me to :P

Hey: IRL friend that is always there

Anders: Funny as hell and my Epoch buddy :D

Sin: Favorite admin who helps me with everything

Fozzy,Burgz , James, and the other CRA guys: we were the best group out there. Stay great

Ross or ImDiRoss: One of my greatest friends here. We've been through hell and back

Will: My main man. Been with you since the start. People who know you are lucky. You are the greatest guy out there. Could never loose contact with you stay in touch.

This was done on IOS so it's pretty poor haha. See ya guys and gals later.

Franz    0

Hope you manage to deal with your problems and get well soon :)

And I know that feel, school's a bitch...

Voodoo    492

Get well soon

Good luck with whatever you do :)

Burgz    6

Yes I got a mention!

Sad to see you go buddy, come back soon, do well at school! :P

Guest King   
Guest King

Sorry bud, have fun in IRL dont get caught up so much in grades it hurts you in the long run but also get out therewith some buddies.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Chris, love you man! Remember everything will turn for the better depending on how you work the issue! I hope you the best and you were one of the first to help me on RP.

See you out there man, come to me if you need anything, I went through this once.

tnkydoe    14

Goodluck chris... Cya on TS soon!

Spotter    0

Sorry to see you go. Having an open mind to help brought me through a lot of similar crap, man. And that's all I'd encourage.

And when it comes to mental health, it's smart to treat it like physical health. If you've got a cold, you don't stay in the rain and hope it'll sort itself out. Do what you need to do, brother. Own those demons and I hope you're feeling better when you're back.

kyoto    4

Sorry to see you go. Having an open mind to help brought me through a lot of similar crap, man. And that's all I'd encourage.

And when it comes to mental health, it's smart to treat it like physical health. If you've got a cold, you don't stay in the rain and hope it'll sort itself out. Do what you need to do, brother. Own those demons and I hope you're feeling better when you're back.

Thanks man, means a lot.

Chernov    0

Feel better man. We had good times in CRA. Go and kick your depressions ass, I know you can :D

kyoto    4

cya man! Where's my name :(

IOS, so I just wrote it up quick. I love you still <3

Sad to see you go Chris! I know I have not spoken to you much or at all lately but feel free to message me or hit my up on team speak if ya wanna play or talk. Depression can be lame and I hope you get the upper hand on it. Hold ya head high my friend, you were always a good friend to me through out my time in Volki and I have not forgotten you.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

o7 Chris Thanks for my mention CRA was the best time for me and everyone involved in it and I'm just glad that we stayed friends after it ended. Good lock with your IRL problems man and hope you get well soon.

One day CRA will rise from the ashes and the best clan ever the grace Chernarus will be back and so will our little squad ;) soon

Mattbro    0

o7 Chris the O.G recruit of SASR, I hope you get the better hand of your depression and make a speedy recovery.

No mention, I R SAD