Yuval

New item: Pack of bandages?

Would you like this item in game?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this item in game?

• Yes
    • No

Yuval    2

Not sure how much impact this will have on the game, but stil. What i was thinking about is a item you find in hospitals and medical tents, (maybe in the medical boxes) which takes two secondary slots (or primary) for 3-4 bandages. For the item itself and how it'll look IG i am pretty sure there is a unused texture for gauze which can be used for this.

What this will add at least in my opinion is more ways to manage secondary slots, right now i have some wipes, bandages and 2 mags for a sidearm, i would like to have just one extra slot for other stuff such as a GP-25/M203 and others.

Hatch    0

I like it, never enough slots in that 6 slot section. Too many things can go into there but not enough space. +1 :D

Jack Kolb    0

Like the idea, as of now you really don't have enough space for all the stuff that goes in the secondary section.

Mikachu    26

I kind of enjoy ther tug of war between pistol ammo, bandages and wipes. Makes you carefully consider what to carry

Max Simons    9

I kind of enjoy ther tug of war between pistol ammo, bandages and wipes. Makes you carefully consider what to carry

But when you find 6 GP-25 HE grenades for your launcher your in trouble :P

Popeye509    1

Yeah sounds pretty cool. I'm all up for new items especially things like this. Would be useful to medics and making supply runs easier for those nice folk who go to Prud to help people.

Not entirely sure how they would work though? would you open it and get 3-4 bandages or would it deplete every time you bandage. If it is possible I say go ahead but make them about 1 per box.

Stagsview    625

I just have a load in my backpack... Never carry 2 guns now so I kind of stock up on medical supplies now.

It would be useful but... Makes it easier for the player to "survive"

A no from me.

I usually keep 3-4 bandages, 2-3 wipes and 4 clips for my pistol. But using up backpack space for those items doesn't concern me. In the event I needed to move some vehicle parts, I would just drop them somewhere.

I like not having enough space for everything I want, it makes me choose what I want, I even carry around a pack of cards and a razor.

Guest Zach hunter   
Guest Zach hunter

Would make carry my 4 bandages easier +1

Yuval    2

Shameless bump

90% yes people y u no comment :(

This would be very helpful and efficient to have especially since whenever someone starts bleeding they start bitching me to bandage them *cough*Ivan*cough*

Approved with the official stamp of Viktor. Just wish i had that sort of thing....

//Seriously though would make carrying bandages around alot more easy than taking up all that space. +1 :D