Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:52

Sign in to follow this  

Desync kicks me to Lobby

Question

Question/Problem:soo i know why my connection is crappy and ive found out why this occours everynow and then but sometimes when my desync spiikes to 100K wich results in a red chain sometimes it stays put for per say five to ten minutes but other times i just get kicked to the lobby, i can stil hear people talk in game until im almoust back in game

Is the problem on the Mod or Standalone: the problem occours on the Mod

Does this problem occur on other public DayZ/ArmA/SA servers as well:i have not had the problem as of yet on other servers but i rarley play anythign besides dayZRP

How long have you had this problem: the first time it happend was between one and two weeks ago

What have you done to fix this already: nothing cause i have no clue as of what to do to fix the problem

15 answers to this question

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

This happens to me every now and again and the only thing I can say is just log back in or close your Arma and relaunch it and log back in. No real fix for Desync problems as it's coming from your end

Drogur    0

Question/Problem:soo i know why my connection is crappy and ive found out why this occours everynow and then but sometimes when my desync spiikes to 100K wich results in a red chain sometimes it stays put for per say five to ten minutes but other times i just get kicked to the lobby, i can stil hear people talk in game until im almoust back in game

Does this problem occur on other public DayZ/ArmA/SA servers as well:i have not had the problem as of yet on other servers but i rarley play anythign besides dayZRP

How long have you had this problem: the first time it happend was between one and two weeks ago

What have you done to fix this already: nothing cause i have no clue as of what to do to fix the problem

This was interesting. Desync and kicked to lobby.

Usually that hard desync will get you a "client not responding" message by BattlEye.

Why is your connection crappy as you say?

If it happends again, try stay still, go in first person and zoom into the ground on a not moving object or upp in the sky, this will reduce the amount of packets sent to your client. Hold like that until chain goes away.

This often helps to get rid of the chain fast.

Test and please come back and let us know the result.

This happens to me every now and again and the only thing I can say is just log back in or close your Arma and relaunch it and log back in. No real fix for Desync problems as it's coming from your end

heh nothing you can do with siblings who refuses to turn of their downloads and stuffs like that.

on topic again that seems to be the only thing that ''works'' but stil it doesnt realy fix it

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

heh nothing you can do with siblings who refuses to turn of their downloads and stuffs like that.

on topic again that seems to be the only thing that ''works'' but stil it doesnt realy fix it

Hmmm I can't really think of anything else to be honest as said you can try the whole look at the floor thing which could help are you sure it's Desync causing these kicks because when I kept getting kicked to lobby bug it wasn't Desync it was my game

Usually that hard desync will get you a "client not responding" message by BattlEye.

If it happends again, try stay still, go in first person and zoom into the ground on a not moving object or upp in the sky, this will reduce the amount of packets sent to your client. Hold like that until chain goes away.

i wil certainly try this once im hoem and able to but i dont see how i am able to check this now due to my sister, who is the cause of my internet going haywire is leaving for the rest of the week wich is an absolute miracle but i will certainly try this once it happens again

Hmmm I can't really think of anything else to be honest as said you can try the whole look at the floor thing which could help are you sure it's Desync causing these kicks because when I kept getting kicked to lobby bug it wasn't Desync it was my game

i cant say im one hundred precent sure but it has only happend when i have a red chain and tons of tons with desync

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

i wil certainly try this once im hoem and able to but i dont see how i am able to check this now due to my sister, who is the cause of my internet going haywire is leaving for the rest of the week wich is an absolute miracle but i will certainly try this once it happens again

i cant say im one hundred precent sure but it has only happend when i have a red chain and tons of tons with desync

Once upon a time this happened to me but not with Desync. You could try verifying your Arma 2 and OA files on steam which fixed it for me but as you said this is from Desync so it might not work

Drogur    0

Ok, take your time, no rush, I will follow this thread.

About your sisters use of the cable....

Lets say you have admin rights on your router....

...and the router is capable....

...you could quota her connection in favor for you.

Just saying...

Ok, take you time, no rush, I will follow this thread.

Just saying...

yeah i know i can just close up torrents and stuff to and just close that if i need soemthign downloaded myself but i am sittign in a position where im unable to use the cable and i dont realy think anyone would be very happy if i decide to make a hole in the floor for my cable :)

Drogur    0

Ok, take you time, no rush, I will follow this thread.

Just saying...

yeah i know i can just close up torrents and stuff to and just close that if i need soemthign downloaded myself but i am sittign in a position where im unable to use the cable and i dont realy think anyone would be very happy if i decide to make a hole in the floor for my cable :)

Qouta means in this case that you give sister less bandwidth to play with and yourself more or higher priority, sisters stuff will still work but just slower for her, and faster for you.

Hows this going?

not sure yet as of the desyncs has come and gone like the wind they are not nearly as long nor soo common i might get a chain once or twice a day the nthey are gone

Drogur    0

Nothing new has emerged to suggest that this is a traceable problem regarding setup or installation, network problems have been discussed but are not a diagnostic problem.

Suggest solved.

Voodoo    357

Hows this going?

not sure yet as of the desyncs has come and gone like the wind they are not nearly as long nor soo common i might get a chain once or twice a day the nthey are gone

Ok would you like this kept as unsolved in the mean time?

Hows this going?

Ok would you like this kept as unsolved in the mean time?

if you dont ind yo ucould close it for now and ill PM you or anyone else and request it reopend