Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Voedric

Royals Reds Disbanding.

Voedric    28

I'm just making this thread to explain further why we are disbanding.

We felt like our story as mercenaries was coming to a close because we all were simply just getting bored of it. We wanted to continue our characters personal stories without being tied down to being mercenaries. Being a mercenary isn't what we thought it would be like.

We will be making a new group that will tie in with the story of The Royal Reds but it will be something different that ill give us more freedom and options to our role play.

We had our fun in this clan, it was great and the clan never had a bad moment we were always online and always getting new recruits. We all made new friends who i hope will consider joining us in our new group.

For now just stay tuned our idea may be popping up in the next couple days. Soon TM

t0YDtaR.png

I want to thank the people who made this clan possible.

Mike Golf (Colin Jenkins), I have to say he is one of the reasons this clan stuck together and didn't fall apart at every moment.

Yuval, Even tho you didn't stay for the full run you were there for us and helped us during your time here.

Axocelot, He was the other leader, He and I both came up with the idea of the clan. What more do i have to say :P

ScottishMark, You didn't stay very long, but while you were in the clan as Wai Wong you made us laugh constantly.

Fitz, You are a great guy, always made us laugh with your silly banter.

I assure you tho, the RR is not dead just sleeping. It's story will continue at a later point in time. Who knows when that will be.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Sad times for such a well planned clan :( o7

Wow, that was fast. I do understand you tho.

Good luck in your new group ideas. Was looking forward to our contract. o7

Voedric    28

Wow, that was fast. I do understand you tho.

Good luck in your new group ideas. Was looking forward to our contract. o7

thanks man, i'm sorry we couldn't fulfill the other half of the contract.

Samaritan    346

o7, sad to see a clan go after such a short time. Looked like you put plenty of work into it as well. Best of luck for what you do in the future!

Voedric    28

o7, sad to see a clan go after such a short time. Looked like you put plenty of work into it as well. Best of luck for what you do in the future!

It's not gone forever man, just taking a break from being a mercenary

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Good bye RR Jamewehow liked you guys especially when we fought the ISOA together.

o7

Diggy    0

The mercenary RP is one I definitely can understand as getting boring fast. You can't simply go around helping everyone, as that defeats the purpose of getting paid, but you can't rob people either because who would get contract services from bandits. It honestly is a hard thing to accomplish in DayZRP.

Voodoo    488

I can understand this was sort of the situation with 501st.

Good luck with your next idea im sure Tomeran would be happy to help out and give advice and input :)

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I really enjoyed our roleplay at Kotei Shima, you are by far one of the better groups that have graced our servers in recent months, and offered much better roleplay than any other mercenary group currently on the server (there are many of them, it seems).

Voedric    28

I really enjoyed our roleplay at Kotei Shima, you are by far one of the better groups that have graced our servers in recent months, and offered much better roleplay than any other mercenary group currently on the server (there are many of them, it seems).

That made my day man, thanks a lot.

Hofer    20

Moving to Introductions and Farewells

Chappy    7

:'( Tha Feels Bro! Famous Quote Of Wai Wong's Best Friend Ivan "Tell whichever one is real that i said hello"

Guest Shākya   
Guest Shākya

o7, tracksuit warriors, it's a shame to see you guys go. I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next! :D

KoNos    1

Sad to see this going down, hope you guys will come back with another clan :D

Mental    0

You're always welcome to KRF Ivan :troll: and of course the other OS members in R.R. Mayyybe Colin to ;)

Srsly though sad to see you guys go :/ at least now i wont get mistaken for onw of you xD