Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:20
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Dreitz21

My Story...

Dreitz21    0

A long time ago James Treitz was a successful computer engineer. He even worked for the United States Marine Corp. He helped develop and create new top secret military programs, hardware, and software. He had a loving family of three; his loving wife Lisa, his son John, and himself. They were a young family, as both James and Lisa where only 32 and John was barely 2. James always missed his family very much when he was sent over seas. He even had with him at all times a picture of his family and him and a picture of himself and Lisa on their wedding day. It was a promising family with a life to live but the apocalypse tore it down. It was James's 5th time going to Asia. He was commissioned to the USS Ronald Reagan to develop a new piece of hardware for marines to use on their recon missions in Chernarus. The hardware was almost done when he got word of bad news from back home. His wife and his 2 year old son were killed by a drunk driver in a car crash. This left him crushed and he was about to be sent to a base in Chernarus to be flown back to the US. When the apocalypse began and caused the military to go into turmoil. James stayed alive with the help of some friendly Chernarus citizens. Now he lives and is stuck in Chernarus looking for a way to get back home.

Dominator    0

Good! Very nice to see someone that is in the US military and isn't a super-solder.

Dreitz21    0

Good! Very nice to see someone that is in the US military and isn't a super-solder.

I know I put what I actually plan to do in life so ya...

Sign in to follow this