Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Ghost's Editor Lessons (idea)

Ghost    8

Right I though as there are already tutorials for creating PCB's or settlements like these:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kakans-way-of-making-a-settlement

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-tips-for-making-settlements

So instead of doing another is shall attempt to do lessons through TS I might even attempt a live stream which you can follow (if my computer doesn't blow up).

Before I go ahead with this I would like to know what you guys would think about this?

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

TS or streams is something that can only be seen/heard once (unless you save your videos on Twitch, but TS is just a conversation).

I think it would be much more practical to just record videos and upload them to youtube if you desire to help people (though there are numerous tutorials out there anyway).

Ghost    8

TS or streams is something that can only be seen/heard once (unless you save your videos on Twitch, but TS is just a conversation).

I think it would be much more practical to just record videos and upload them to youtube if you desire to help people (though there are numerous tutorials out there anyway).

true but a youtube video is just a recording but if i livestream it people can ask questions then i can answer them and show them how to fix it this way i think the lessons will be alot more productive.

mantispro13    0

true but a youtube video is just a recording but if i livestream it people can ask questions then i can answer them and show them how to fix it this way i think the lessons will be alot more productive.

c7NJRa2.gif

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Depending on how good your 'lessons' are people shouldnt need to ask questions :P

But seriously, do what ever you think is best.

Beeswax    0

Cool idea, though don't forget the time delay between speaking on TS and viewers on Twitch seeing your stream. Last time I streamed it was around 25 seconds which made things tricky.

Guest King   
Guest King

I think it would turn to be not so much a lesson, but more a help session were people would come for help, but I think it would be good, +1 from me.

Sign in to follow this