Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:23
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Gritteh

Goodbye from John Murdoch, Ajahn Wattana and Josh Peasley

Gritteh    0

*sigh*

Unfortunately, I've come to the realisation that I simply don't have the time for my group or DayZRP in general. I have A2 exams coming up, and studying Veterinary Medicine next year, where I will definitely not have time. My attention is also diverted to other things in my free time.

If I had the time I would love to RP with the great bunch of people that are/ have been a member of my group, and I would love to let it grow into something big. Sadly, this is not the case.

Thank you to uSx and holyman for the good times we've had, and sorry it had to end the way it did. Thank you to all the brilliant members we've had - in particular, Daniel Brosis and Cameron J. Lane.

It's also rather stressful, and I would recommend to any future group leaders to make sure you have a LOT of free time to put towards the group.

Thankfully, this will be a weight off my shoulders - running the group just ruined the fun I had. I think it would be a lot more fun, again, with more time. Unfortunately, time is precious, and I wish I had more to spend here.

This is me, signing off from the group, and from DayZRP (until it hooks me back again) goodbye.

Murdercool    29

John! Nooo! :(

o7

Guest Karlis   
Guest Karlis

Sad :(

Gritteh    0

o7

If I came back, I'd want to be back with Bubbles and the crew... I miss you guys.

Murdercool    29

o7

If I came back, I'd want to be back with Bubbles and the crew... I miss you guys.

We miss you too.. :(

Sorry I didn't have the time to join you guys , but just like you I have a lot of real life stuff going on atm. I fully understand your situation and decision!

Unknown Entity    126

Thank you for building the Light allowing me too meet good people.

Good luck with your IRL life :), good idea letting go of games to concentrate on studies !

MartinJ    1

I really enjoyed meeting you on Ajahn Wattana that one day above Prud Lake. You will be missed.

Bow    0

Me and Jason want to take over the Light. We loved the clan and Gritteh could we please go on. We can handle it.

Samaritan    347

All the best, you came up with some interesting group ideas. Sometimes though real life must come first, see you when you are next on.

Peace Out!

VaneKyle    0

Only played with you for a brief period in CCF, you are a great guy!

Have a good one!

Recently starts to play CSGO, leaves DayzRP. Coincidence? :troll:

See you later then :( Hope you come back and play with the Outlaws.

Alsooo you couldve just given someone else group ledership thingy so they can keep playing? :D

R.I.P Grittlesticks.. <3

Sin    127

:C

Good luck in real life though! And thanks for all the good ideas. Hopefully someone can take over where you left off.

Guest King   
Guest King

Good luck

holyman    0

Good luck gritteh!

Thanks for teaching me about dayzrp :)