Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest sirtunnelsnake

Just a month until 16

Question

Guest sirtunnelsnake   
Guest sirtunnelsnake

Hi mods or anyone reading

I have recently taken a lot of interest in DayZRP lately and have even donated a few bucks here and there, but I wanted to wait until I was an appropriate age to send in a whitelist application. I turn sixteen on May 18th (And am absolutely willing to provide birth certificate) and I just couldn't bare to wait any longer to apply, so I spent about an hour writing out my application on Sunday, and put 16 as my age. I assumed it wouldn't be a huge problem because I'll be 16 very shortly. Well, through some type of error in the form (I suppose), it still blacklisted me for being underage. I spoke to an admin about it and they said that I would need to provide a drivers license/permit to be un-blacklisted. In my state I'm not going to be able to get my permit until months after I am 16, so I was wondering if there was anyway that the blacklist could be undone and my application could be put through. I promise to all staff and admins that I will be a good addition to your server, and that I will follow all of the rules thoroughly and contribute to forum discussion, etc.

I totally understand if you absolutely NEED a permit, and if this is the case I'm sorry for bothering anyone, but I did put a lot of effort into making up my character and reading through all of the rules.

SirTunnelSnake

5 answers to this question

Guest sirtunnelsnake   
Guest sirtunnelsnake

Apply when you are 16 and you will be fine. :)

I can't apply when I'm 16 if I am blacklisted. Is a birth certificate a valid form of ID or does it have to be a license or permit

Dora    0

I can't apply when I'm 16 if I am blacklisted. Is a birth certificate a valid form of ID or does it have to be a license or permit

It can be any picture ID. E.G Drivers Permit, Drivers License, School ID.

Guest sirtunnelsnake   
Guest sirtunnelsnake

It can be any picture ID. E.G Drivers Permit, Drivers License, School ID.

Ok, I supposed I can wait :( It's gonna be tough