Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:28

Sign in to follow this  
RickBo15

lone survivor

Question

RickBo15    0

Hey guys just wondering if there is a place where people go to on the server? I played for a couple hours yesterday on a 30 person server and didn't see a soul. Please help

12 answers to this question

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Moving to questions.

And to add, Lake prud is probably the main spot people go on the server, along with the camp on the NWAF.

Voodoo    366

Many go to the likes of Prud lake and The dragon's island on the coast between Cherno and Elektro.

There is also the Duty camp on the NWAF

Im sure youll also also find a lot more people on S1 compared to S2. S1 being the main server people log onto.

You're not alone there Rick, happens to me a lot. Lake Prud has a small camp where you can possibly 1-10 guys, otherwise your best chance is to bump into people. This can be done at both the airfields, Chernogorsk, Berezino, Elektro or Stary. It's not guaranteed for people to be there, but its your best bet.

Oh and just because those places mentioned are populated, doesn't mean you will want to meet them all, high populated areas attract bandits too, so just keep an eye out.

RickBo15    0

Ok thanks Publicvoodoo..Is the 501st recruiting I would like to find a group to roll with

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Ok thanks Publicvoodoo..Is the 501st recruiting I would like to find a group to roll with

501st disbanded man :(

Solving this i guess.

RickBo15    0

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try lake prud tonight I guess, if I can find it lol

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Thanks for the help guys. I'll try lake prud tonight I guess, if I can find it lol

Just take the dirt road east between Kabanino and Grishino, pretty easy to find, im sure you will find people in the Stray Sobor area which can direct you also.

Voodoo    366

Guess that's the next question :P

As Joel said 501st has disbanded but recently there has been some great clans approved. Check them out and see if there is one that will fit your playing style :)

RickBo15    0

Yea I have sent a few apps in but none of the groups will get back with me

Voodoo    366

Yea I have sent a few apps in but none of the groups will get back with me

Just give it time.

Also you can try putting up a free agent post and wait for a group to come to you:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-free-agents-looking-for-a-group