Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 20:56

Vendetta Ban Appeal

Guest Vendetta

Guest Vendetta

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

No link

Why the verdict is not fair:

It was fair and on my part my behaviour was childish and unnecessary.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

First off I would like to Apologise to anyone I offended in anyway. I know what I did on the forums where completely out off order and Shine bad light on myself But I would like to ask for amnesty even if I come back with 90 warning points , DayZRP was the most fun I had ever had on a game I met amazing people and made new friends,But the past months after my ban I seem to be lost I miss coming online and speaking to friends I miss Role Playing with people and so forth, All I would usually do was play RP I got into some trouble in like September time but since that I was fine I followed the rules and I only had a minimal accounts of bad behaviour since then, until the day I messed up. But what I am proposing is that I can have my banned lifted Even if I can't play in game so I can try and prove myself to be a member of this community again and carry on donating more to the server and gain the admins trust once more, I understand completely if you would not like me to return but Im asking would please take this into consideration.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To Have my ban lifted weather I come back with 90 warning points, or the ability to try and redeem myself on the forums.

What could you have done better?:

Not have been pathetic and deal with the punishment I was given on the report.

• MVP

We don't appreciate nazis and homophobes around here.

You will never, ever get unbanned on DayZRP.

And you can tell your friends that they don't even need to think about doing a appeal.

Denied

7sv9X