Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:27
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
chris250677

bad version kick

Question

chris250677    0

hi guys, just been whitelisted but cant get on due to bad version kick. been through the trouble shooting guide and have both the latest patch and the earlier patch mentioned in the trouble shoot guide. am I using the right one/ones? could someone post here for me the patch version we are using at the moment please that would be helpful thanks :D

8 answers to this question

Voodoo    490

We are on version 1.3.3.1

Best way is to delete the entire DayZRP folder you have and re-install the full client to the ARMA OA folder.

Also make sure the RP is enabled in expansion :)

Drogur    0

Check and make sure that your ARMA is on the right patch as well (The latest one)

Dont use the latest, use the recommended, 103718.

chris250677    0

tried allsorts but don't seem to be getting anywhere :( does dayzrp work thru six, if so how? ive always used six not dayz commander so im familiar with it, help please ; ;

grrr ok, so I seem to have fixed the problem but now says im not whitelisted but I know my app was accepted, can it take a lil while for whitelist to take effect?

Drogur    0

Bad version?

Please tell how you are verifying what your launcher loads for you.

Please look in the ArmA menu window, right down AND up corner, this after you started the game as you usualy does.

Because if you really followed all as you said, you shouldnt have this problem.

Added:

I se now you did a edit, whitelist problem.

tried allsorts but don't seem to be getting anywhere :( does dayzrp work thru six, if so how? ive always used six not dayz commander so im familiar with it, help please ; ;

grrr ok, so I seem to have fixed the problem but now says im not whitelisted but I know my app was accepted, can it take a lil while for whitelist to take effect?

If you have recently applied for whitelist, allow up to 24 hours for activation.

chris250677    0

its ok the bad version kick issue is resolved I fixed that, my problem now is that I get a whitelist kick which is due to me misreading my own handwriting. *^^* I need to change my guid lol, which I am abouts to request now :D

Drogur    0

its ok the bad version kick issue is resolved I fixed that, my problem now is that I get a whitelist kick which is due to me misreading my own handwriting. *^^* I need to change my guid lol, which I am abouts to request now :D

Ok, that can happend even to the best one.

Good luck, and do come back here if any other problems.

Suggest solved.

Voodoo    490

Seems you resolved the issue and just waiting on a GUID reset

Ill mark as solved any other issue just PM me or make a new thread regarding the issue