Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:23
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest AbscoundingA

hello everyone

Guest AbscoundingA   
Guest AbscoundingA

hi how are you all doing i would like to introduce myself i am anthony, Abscoundinga, and i have recently started playing dayz and am very interested in joining you fellow players in the role playing servers i havent played any other role playing games so any tips would be greatly appreciated i look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully ill be able to join you in game. thank you for taking the time to read this.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Welcome Anthony !

If you have any questions feel free to send a PM to me or any of the staff members and I'm sure your question can be answered.

Other than that good luck, read the rules and enjoy playing here :)

Bob    0

If your looking for tips on role play have a look in the "guides/ tutorials". And good luck with your application!

Stagsview    625

Welcome to the community laddie ;) this is a great rp server with loads of great clans and loads of new ones popping up! Remember to read the rules and revise it various times.

Best of luck! If you need any help don't be scared in sending me a PM... I'm a friendly Stagg.

Oh hai there.Welcome to our nice, little and warm community.I hope you enjoy your stay and wont cause any trouble(Staff will find everything out).Erm, what should i say more?Oh yes, good luck with your application.And, erm, if you get whitelisted i suggest looking what groups and clans are active.Personally i would recomend playing as loner at start, make yourself a name out there.And this is it.Good luck and welcome to land of DayzRP.

Samaritan    346

Hello and welcome aboard! Get yourself involved on the forums while you wait for your application to be reviewed. Read through the guides/tutorials to get yourself prepared. Have patience as it may take a while.

If you get accepted my advice is to play as yourself, react how you would in a situation, listen to those around you and how they act. Then when you are more confident make a character who you can develop.

Best of luck!