Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 20:39

Ban Appeal - Stanley Was Happy

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-s1-kos-near-nw-airfield-03-04-2014-17-35-server-time?pid=608256#pid608256

Why the verdict is not fair:

Well, I got banned for KoS and BadRP.

KoS might be true because I didn't try talking with the victim after he shot at my friend. But really, banning someone for BadRP and KoS is pretty much wrong. Because, you cannot put someone in jail for killing someone with a gun and for possessing and illegal gun at the same time.

The rule I broke was only KoS in this case then and my punishment should be decreased to the standart KoS punishment

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Please consider decreasing my punishment. Basicly whoever KoS'es also commits a BadRP because he didn't RP well with his victim.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Decrease my punishment to the regular KoS punishment:

Decrease the duration of the ban.

1 banstrike

What could you have done better?:

It seems like I should have talked to the victim to make sure he actually shot my friend instead of shooting him instantly.

• El Presidente

Because, you cannot put someone in jail for killing someone with a gun and for possessing and illegal gun at the same time.

I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty certain that yes, yes you can.

• Legend

After reviewing the case I do agree with your appeal.

You KoS'ed him, and you are perfectly aware of that fact. Nothing wrong with that, we all make mistakes. But regarding the BadRP I do not agree with the original verdict at all. Double-dip punishments should not be handed out.

I will be removing 1 ban strike and 3 days off your punishment. That will give you a total of 5 days + 10 warning points.

Appeal granted