Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:16

Sign in to follow this  
Alex Tayno

The Brother Hood of Steel's Journal : Cal

Alex Tayno    0

August 3rd 2013,

I just woke up. The fear of seeing my fallen comrades walk amongst me is frightening. I just can't bear to look at them. We just had a firefight last night... Brutal. Many of us are trying to survive, why cant we all just get along? Why? The answer is because of people like us. We do what we have to do. One day you could make a good friend the next day you could be ripping his guts out and eating his flesh. I hate to think like this. But, lately this is how it is. I have made many friends, and many have passed away. I have done wrong by many people. I know I have. But that is why I am here today. I am alive! I really don't know how much longer I can do this for. Surviving... Out here, in the middle of nowhere, don't know who you can trust and who you can. You could have a gun pointed to your head at any time. I mean... The gun is loaded, lying infront of me. I could just pick it up, and end it all. All the memories, all the friends. Gone. Just like that. No more getting hurt and hurting others.

October 24th 2013,

Oh my god. I am still here. I was just taking captive by some men who wanted to know who I was with. I didn't tell them. I had to kill them. I had to kill them.

*The Right hand side of the NoteBook is burnt and has some dried blood on it*

Sign in to follow this