Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jack Allen

I keep getting kicked.

Question

Jack Allen    18

YES i know there are plenty of threads about this but they all say to delete the sud.ak74 file, already did that, and it did'nt work. Its pissing me off, cause its kind of hard to explain Getting kicked in a middle of an important conversation, or when im getting robbed. So can someone please help me here?

30 answers to this question

Jack Allen    18

Nope, so now im guessing this means i have to delete my dayz folder again...

Voodoo    487

-Delete the DayZRP folder

-manually instal the full client in the download section

-follow everything making sure new client is where old used to be

-activate it and try again

Tell us how this goes :)

Drogur    0

Didnt work..

Any hint on why you getting kicked, any message?

Or you tell us what happends when this kick occurs and how often, that would help us to help you.

Also, tell how you are verifying what your launcher loads for you.

Please look in the ArmA menu window, right down AND up corner, this after you started the game as you usualy do.

Drogur    0

Did you delete both Sud_ak files?

OP states that in his first post.

Rampage    0

Did you delete both Sud_ak files?

OP states that in his first post.

I realize that. He stated he deleted THE file, not both files. Was just asking and making sure he got both.

Bryan    0

How long does it take to get you kicked? Are you getting kicked as soon as the loading screen is gone or are you getting kicked after playing for a bit?

Jack Allen    18

Usually after playing a bit, and i cant really put a specific time on how long it takes, it kind of just happens, for example, somedays it will let me play about 30 to 40 minutes than kick me, then it sometimes only takes 10 minutes. It ruins the RP for me.

Drogur    0

Usually after playing a bit, and i cant really put a specific time on how long it takes, it kind of just happens, for example, somedays it will let me play about 30 to 40 minutes than kick me, then it sometimes only takes 10 minutes. It ruins the RP for me.

Really annoying.

To help you out the best I can, I do ask you to verify your file integrity.

This to be able to pin point your problem, and avoid unnecessary questions and recommendations. By extension this will also help the Dev´s if problem would be escalated.

Others experience this kind of problem also.

Start the game as you usualy do, then escape out to menu, in the ArmA menu window, look at right down AND up corner.

A screen shot of this would help.

Jack Allen    18

Really annoying.

This to be able to pin point your problem, and avoid unnecessary questions and recommendations. By extension this will also help the Dev´s if problem would be escalated.

Start the game as you usualy do, then escape out to menu, in the ArmA menu window, look at right down AND up corner.

Ok, i will try to get that done tommorow, would do it today, but on a busy schedule.

Drogur    0

Really annoying.

Ok, i will try to get that done tommorow, would do it today, but on a busy schedule.

Np, take your time, I will follow this thread.

Bryan    0

My suggestion is Re-Install your DayZRP mod manually, that should fix the kicking. The kicks should have nothing to do with Arma, it's the mod from what I've experienced.

Jack Allen    18

My suggestion is Re-Install your DayZRP mod manually, that should fix the kicking. The kicks should have nothing to do with Arma, it's the mod from what I've experienced.

Ok, well then i have another question, usually i just install the launcher, becouse i find that much easier to get on the game, but if i install it manually, will i have to drag dayzrp files into my arma2 folder, or will it do that all for me, (Bad with PCs) also, if i install it manually, will i still be able to use the launcher, despite the fact i downloaded it manually?

Drogur    0

Why should you reinstall again, since the start of this post you have followed advice from others and you have acknowledge there advice and told us that you have tried.

I dont really understand why others tell you to do the same thing all over again either.

You have also stated that you in fact are playing but get kicked randomly. That means you do have the mod in the right place already. This when using/starting the game through the Launcher.

Please do as I asked you before so we can see what versions you are running. And what mod/mods is loaded or not.

Key to this is to verify the right ArmA version and patch, also the right version of DayzRP mod.

All has to do with ArmA since it is ArmA that loades your game and mod.

I will keep follow this thread.

Rolle    2938

Why should you reinstall again, since the start of this post you have followed advice from others and you have acknowledge there advice and told us that you have tried.

I dont really understand why others tell you to do the same thing all over again either.

You have also stated that you in fact are playing but get kicked randomly. That means you do have the mod in the right place already. This when using/starting the game through the Launcher.

Please do as I asked you before so we can see what versions you are running. And what mod/mods is loaded or not.

Key to this is to verify the right ArmA version and patch, also the right version of DayzRP mod.

Why? Because it's the easiest and fastest way to fix his issue. Yes, we could dig in the files, patch them up using the launcher and check mod versions, but as you can see OP can barely find "my computer" (no offense buddy :P). The download page has a current, up to date client in a form of an installer which will automatically find your ArmA directory and delete any old files.

Let him use that first, then if that doesn't work you can do your deep down investigation. It usually works better that way for the end user, worked at an IT support :)

Drogur    0

Why? Because it's the easiest and fastest way to fix his issue. Yes, we could dig in the files, patch them up using the launcher and check mod versions, but as you can see OP can barely find "my computer" (no offense buddy :P). The download page has a current, up to date client in a form of an installer which will automatically find your ArmA directory and delete any old files.

Let him use that first, then if that doesn't work you can do your deep down investigation. It usually works better that way for the end user, worked at an IT support :)

Ok, let him try do the same again, earlier suggested by Publicwoodoo and acknowledged by the help applicant.

I leave this thread.

Added:

Jack Allen, so you dont feel abandoned in any way, feel free to PM me.

Chappy    7

I'd personally try doing the simple option of re-installing the DayzRP mod but I know alot of people that had fixed the getting kicked for sudak.pbo or whatever its called just deleting the file and that usually sorts it.

Bryan    0

I'd personally try doing the simple option of re-installing the DayzRP mod but I know alot of people that had fixed the getting kicked for sudak.pbo or whatever its called just deleting the file and that usually sorts it.

He already did that..

Chappy    7

He already did that..

Just saying whats worked for other people

SweetJoe    389

Has this issue been solved?

SweetJoe    389

oh alright. let us know tomorrow then.