Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:11

Cowboy Hat Texture Glitch

Kanen

• Sapphire

Describe the issue: Cowboy Hat texture Glitch

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?

Yes

Time, server and location of this occurring?

S1 + 2 All the time.

How long have you had this problem?

All of today people complaining.

What have you done to fix this already?

Nothing i can do.

• Sapphire

Use the ones with the glasses. It doesn't give texture glitch.

Alright awesome nice one :)

Use the ones with the glasses. It doesn't give texture glitch.

But what If you do not want your character to be wearing glasses?

Then you use another hat.

I just brought up that point since one of my past characters was supposed to be a cowboy, and I found it weird for him to be wearing a hat and sunglasses. I'm surprised this glitch still exists. There must be something that can be done, can it?

• MVP

But what If you do not want your character to be wearing glasses?

Then you use another hat.

I just brought up that point since one of my past characters was supposed to be a cowboy, and I found it weird for him to be wearing a hat and sunglasses. I'm surprised this glitch still exists. There must be something that can be done, can it?

I think it's just a weird model/texture

• 5 months later...
  • Emerald

I have seen this a lot in game and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it for the moment.

Support for the texture is non existent, we will not be able to fix it unless we get someone that is able to edit the texture to something that will not show artifact glitches.

Ill leave this open for now but will be closing shortly

I have seen this a lot in game and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it for the moment.

Support for the texture is non existent, we will not be able to fix it unless we get someone that is able to edit the texture to something that will not show artifact glitches.

Would you be able to remove it from the list then? As a while back I had some guy with a Cowboyhat initiate on me, so when I turned around to shoot him I got maad texture glitches.. Still killed him though

• Emerald

Would you be able to remove it from the list then? As a while back I had some guy with a Cowboyhat initiate on me, so when I turned around to shoot him I got maad texture glitches.. Still killed him though

Can confirm that happened.. was 10/10..

Anyways on topic. I will see if I can fix it then send it to kravok or JD.

#highlypossabledev5life

• Emerald

We have removed the hat in the next update until we can fix or replace it.