Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:48

Sign in to follow this  
PandoraX3M

Carte blanche- c'est la vie

PandoraX3M    0

Day one (1)

Well Hi stranger. If youre reading this it means u are rudely intruding my privacy oor i am dead as can be. Either way feel free to continue. Maybe you'll learn someting while reading this.

My name is Lilou D'sena. An australian with a french name. Big whoop.

My mom was french and my dad australian. They met a loong time ago while my mother was on a student exchange program in Australia, so that went on for a while round and round and eventually they got married and soon after made me. Since my mom was a doctor and my dad was a lawyer you can imagine that i had absolutely anything i ever wanted. And the point that i was an only child didn't help me at all with developing into a spoiled brat. Yea i had anything, and i mean ANYTHING i ever wanted. Got a car when i was 16, second one a year later. Iphone, ipad, imac iwhatever, room full of clothes, jewelery, shoes...fuckin anything. And i was a fucking twat. I was a bitch, i was the most popular kid in highschool and in college and i loved it. Life was all about parties, drinking, sex...

When i got into college same thing continued. But i always had good grades. Nothing could stop me from finishing this damn school and become what i wanted to be. A lawyer. Or even better. A judge.

I've always looked up to my father. He was my idol.

My mom on the other hand, i didn't like her that much. She was too protective of me. Now i know why.

Well how i got here is a part of my education too. Student exchange programs. Yaay. I went to Russia. Why? They seemed to have a huge country that had a lot of work for a lot of people like myself. Gotta have a lot of lawyers and judges in a coutry that covers half a damn continent. So i went there. Oh those russians know how to have fun. Vodka pouring in fucking vodkafalls...Shit, i had so much fun. Untill one day it all turned around. We were having a party and i got really drunk. Some guy crashed the party, doing weird noises jumping on every girl there and guy. I thought it was funny. Everyone he jumped on screamed, but i thought it was funny. Thats how fucking drunk i was.

I went upstairs to my room and locked myself in somehow then fell on the ground and fell asleep.

Next morning...i woke up with the biggest headache ever...It's like i was drilling with something into my scull the whole night. Thats how it felt. I heard noises in the hallway of the dorm and as i got out...i thought i was hallucinating. Blood everywhere.

I ran down the hallway to see my friend in room 413 and when i opened the door...he jumped on me and bit me on the neck. It hurt as fuck.

When i managed to get him off of me i pushed him on the ground wanted to scream at him but what i saw was terrifing. His eyes were greenish-white skin blackened like carbonated or something half of his ribcage gone ripped away...I supressed the screaming and i ran. I ran the fuck away. Passing trough the hallways and the stairs on the way out i saw more of those creatures. I got out the back way where the pool is. The pool was full of dead bodies. Some moving, some not. Pool of blood. Fuck.

I took a hatchet from one of the emergency boxes along with some medical supplies and ran. I don't know for how long i was running. But i ended up at a border. I didn't know what country i was entering but noone was on the border. Well only dead bodies of what appeared to be Russian Army soldiers. I decided to take a gun of one of the soldier guys. I knew a shitload about guns cus i used to be really into those things. And plus i played paintball and airsoft back in Australia even tho it was illegal. I never gave a shit about rules. Even tho i was studiing to be a lawyer. I guess it was a love-hate relationship.

So i crossed the border, ran for half a day when i got to a camp of some sort. I found a map over there. It had an X on it on the place Pobeda dam. And luckily it seemed like this was the place i was at since a huge dam was there. I could have been wrong but well. I spent a few days over there. Noone was there untill like yesterday. These guys....running around. I hid. I spoke to one of them. Amin. Something. He said he was Serbian or something like that. Good for him. I told him he just sounds russian to me. He left not long after that.

Next day i woke up and i saw these two guys looking down at me. They startled me. But i played it cool. One is John or something. Well lets just call him Ghost cus he likes it. And the other said his name was Aiden Hill. OOOOh. Dat face. Hell i wanted to smooch his face when i saw him. Damn cute. And a sexy body at that.

We talked a little. He said he came from Russia too. He had a hard life. That was the first time i felt ashamed of myself. These past few days i started realising what a spoiled brat i was these past what...five years. I blame my parents for it. They never knew how to say no. I mean the fact that i had two cars by the time i was 17 is...fucking making me nausious.

Im content with the fact i have nothing now. I couldn't be happier.

Now i'll maybe have a shot at a normal life. Getting used to not having anything after 21 years of beeing bathed in gold is not gonna be easy but i welcome the change. I want to be a better person. I don't know if it's possible anymore. But ill try. Lets face it. It's the ones that try the hardest that will survive. Not the ones that wait for stuff to appear infront of them.

And i will survive.

Even if it means running over other people.

I don't obey rules.

I never bow down.

There is no society anymore.

There is no government.

The power is in the hands of the strong.

Am i strong?

Time will tell.

Mick    8

And the other said his name was Aiden Hill. OOOOh. Dat face. Hell i wanted to smooch his face when i saw him. Damn cute. And a sexy body at that.

Why didn't you? :(

Love the backstory of her :)

Helix    35

so this is the character i snuck up on last night haha..

love this back-story though, just like all your characters to be honest :D

Samaritan    254

Very good, as usual you leave us wanting more.

Siorre is Australian :D lol...

LOL sounds nothing like it

Well, You won't be seeing Siorre anymore since he is dead :P

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Awesome read as usual, keep them up, your probably one of the only people that makes roleplaying posts which i enjoy reading!

PandoraX3M    0

THANK HOLY CHRIST ALLMIGHTY FOR THROWING HIM TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL (dis: i do not believe in anything i just mentioned).

Sooooo happy times now :D :D :D :D

No more Siorreeeeeeee <3 <3 <3

*starts moving away hopping around and singing the Smurfs song "tidamtidamtidaaam tidamtidamtidammmm..." *

PandoraX3M    0

*Day three (3)*

So i woke up the next night. I slept trough the whole day. Holy shit. I must have been seriously tired. When i woke up i saw Aiden making a campfire. I sat next to him we talked for a bit and he expressed his wish to move down south to find some food and drinks and whatever else.

I agreed. We put the fire out and moved on.

I took a last look at Pobeda dam said goodbye to it in my mind and we left. We ended up in Zelenogorsk but running trought the town Aiden got lost and i was left alone. No matter. I kept running south hoping i'd find him. And eventually i did. Somewhere near Novy Sobor. He started apologising for leaving me alone. I smiled. It was cute how he cares.

We moved around got some supplies, after a while of doing that i got tired and i went to sleep in a nearby barn.

When i woke up i decided to go to Stary Sobor as i heard that there are some military tents over there that could have some good stuff. You know medical supplies and such. Earlier that day i managed to get a radio transmission of a group called BHM so i met up with them at Stary. They seemed like nice people, people that don't take shit from anyone. I liked the way they work. I saw Aiden there. He didn't speak to me at all that day. I'm sad cus of that. But ya. Anyways i asked them if i could join their cause which seemed very appealing to me and Major Tom said welcome. They gave me a patch i sew it on my outfit and off we went. Atleast now im not alone. Got someone to talk to over the days.

We set up a roadblock up at S-gru. Lucky enaugh there was a car that was going our way. We stopped it told the guys to drop all their shit in it and we robbed them. After finding out that they work for a drug cartel, we took them to a nearby place to interrogate them thoroughly. Major Tom was merciless. He killed one of them to show the other one what we think of their work. The other one freaked out and didn't want to follow our orders after that so Major shot him also. I felt a slight thrill when i heard the shots.

Later on i ran with two of my guys we ran into some civi that insulted Rick saying he's a dick or something. Noone can mess with my guys....

That sounds weird...My guys...

*smiles at the thought of her group and the day that passed*

Well we thought him a lesson not to mess with us. I shot his legs broke them, then made him crawl to the morphine. I felt amazing. The feeling of punishing someone for opposing us. Amazing.

Should i feel this good while punishing someone for something so basic? Maybe i should and maybe i shouldn't.

But who gives a fuck.

I don't really.

AAh. There's also another girl in the group. Paula. She seems really nice. I think we might get along. Well that's all for today, im gonna go to sleep. My eyelids are slippin faster and faster every minute.

Well im off.

I hope you have a good night sleep stranger.

THANK HOLY CHRIST ALLMIGHTY FOR THROWING HIM TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL (dis: i do not believe in anything i just mentioned).

Sooooo happy times now :D :D :D :D

No more Siorreeeeeeee <3 <3 <3

*starts moving away hopping around and singing the Smurfs song "tidamtidamtidaaam tidamtidamtidammmm..." *

Well after that, I am now thinking of ressurecting him :troll:

PandoraX3M    0

*day five (5)*

Fucking dickwits. You will fucking die. You will all DIE. This i promise you. AAh..

I am pissed beyond the fucking point of no return. Those B-17 assfucks. Who the fuck do they think they are going around torturing people? Fucking sickos. Scum of the fucking earth. You will all fucking die.

They scarred me. They fucking scalped me. And i had to burn my fucking hand. Pieces of shit. THIS FUCKING HURTS LIKE HELL. Third degree burns. Thank you very much. That will leave a pretty scar.

I thought they killed Aiden. But they didn't. Thank god. I was so fucking worried. I was lost for a day. But i found him. At stary tents. Thank you god. Fuck. I thought i lost him.

We went to the radio station up near Kabanino. I fixed Aiden up... He had a massive gun wound. It was so hard to look at him beeing in such pain....What is going on with me? Am i turning soft? I fucking kissed him after i patched him up. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? WHY DO I CARE?

Okay...i think i have to admit i like that guy. For some reason i care. I care if he gets killed. I care if he gets hurt. Fuck. This is not the place nor the time to fucking fall in love you crazy girl!

AAAh i need to start thinking about something productive. Something else. Fuck. It's not working. I can't get him out of my head.

Fuck you heart. Fuck you.

Why do i do this....I don't want to hurt him. I should just ignore him. Or something. I am a bitch. I can't...be with one guy. Well i couldn't in the past. I'm a slut...well i was before. Could i change?

Could i become...different?

Could i try to...behave?

Fuck. I don't know.

Fuck.

The only thing i know is noone will get to him. And if someone tries, they will get a bullet to their head.

Noone should try my patience.

Noone.

article-1360290-0D57A1EA000005DC-325_468x393.jpg

PandoraX3M    0

*Day seven(7)*

Well, things have been getting better and better for me. My group and i have been having a shitload of fun lately, just going around and doing whatever came to mind. Every day with them is a new thrill. I love it.

They keep me sane. They are just amazing.

I guess people started noticing that me and Aiden have something going on. No wonder. He's been acting so protective of me. I like it but at the same time it bothers me a little. I feel like he thinks im weak and defenceless. I'm really not. I tried to prove it with fucking up that guy at Prud, that Skinner guy. AH, how he iritated me. Next time i see him aproaching me i will shoot him instantly. Disgusting piece of trash.

Can you imagine? In this situation that the world is in at the moment do you really think we need "normal" people eating other people? Don't u think we have enaugh of those flesheaters around that eat us? For fucks sake really....

I'll make it my fucking job to kill all of these psychos that still walk around these damn lands. We have enaugh shit to deal with as it is.

I've lost my point. I was talking about Aiden. I mean i love how he wants to protect me but i also need to let him know that i am completely capable of settling my own scores with the ones i have a problem with. He interrupted me while interrogating that Skinner guy and i didn't apriciate that. But i know he was doing it just so he can show that he cares. He wanted to show how much he despises people that come near me. I understand him. I guess...

Noone has ever even tried to stand up for me, to protect me from whatever was coming my way. Noone ever loved me you know. Well not in that way.

Well, earlier this day before he went to sleep, we were at this camp near the sea. We talked a bit. He was blaiming himself for what happened with the Block-17 guys the other day. I told him that it was not his fault. It was our fault. We we're "new" to this kind of thing. New to this world. But atleast now we know who to trust and who not to trust.

In the midst of the conversation he told me....he loves me. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

Should i say it back?

Should i say i don't?

How do i feel about it?

Do i feel the same way?

I'm basically confused. I feel something for him. It's something i never really felt before. I was a typical slut you know. I was going around with everyone... Never cared much for long term relationships. Thought those were stupid and didn't make sence. I thought i had to live my life while i can you know, go around, meet people, try everything. Now i see i was wrong.

All of that makes no sence anymore. I feel disgusted at the way i lived my life so far. But i'm turning a new page. I'll see how this goes with Aiden. I really really like him. But im not ready to say the words "I love you" yet. I mean i feel....i really don't know what i feel. I really...but really....fuck. I think...i think i might be falling in love with him.

I just don't know if it's real yet. I'm so confused. I'll just give it time. It will come out sooner or later.

Fuck Aiden, what did you do to me?

After spending that night with you....i lost my mind. That was by far the most amazing....night, i ever expirienced. I got shivers flowing down my spine every time i think of it. All the talking and laughing and that...my god...

I just...i think you got me...i think you got me good.

I should go to sleep, but i can't...too much stuff running through my mind. Mostly Aiden but...a lot of stuff.

Need to go to sleep!

Sleepy time.

Now.

Now brain.

Staph.

Good night.

*a little smile and a heart are drawn in the bottom of the page, and in the left bottom corner of the page in the smallest handwriting, you can barely read it it says*

"I love you Aiden"

Holding-Hands-300x236.jpg

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

*Day seven(7)*

Well, things have been getting better and better for me. My group and i have been having a shitload of fun lately, just going around and doing whatever came to mind. Every day with them is a new thrill. I love it.

They keep me sane. They are just amazing.

I guess people started noticing that me and Aiden have something going on. No wonder. He's been acting so protective of me. I like it but at the same time it bothers me a little. I feel like he thinks im weak and defenceless. I'm really not. I tried to prove it with fucking up that guy at Prud, that Skinner guy. AH, how he iritated me. Next time i see him aproaching me i will shoot him instantly. Disgusting piece of trash.

Can you emagine? In this situation that the world is in at the moment do you really thing we need "normal" people eating other people? Don't u think we have enaugh of those flesheaters around that eat us? For fucks sake really....

I'll make it my fucking job to kill all of these psychos that still walk around these damn lands. We have enaugh shit to deal with as it is.

I've lost my point. I was talking about Aiden. I mean i love how he wants to protect me but i also need to let him know that i am completely capable of settling my own scores with the ones i have a problem with. He interrupted me while interrogating that Skinner guy and i didn't apriciate that. But i know he was doing it just so he can show that he cares. He wanted to show how much he despises people that come near me. I understand him. I guess...

Noone has ever even tried to stand up for me, to protect me from whatever was coming my way. Noone ever loved me you know. Well not in that way.

Well, earlier this day before he went to sleep, we were at this camp near the sea. We talked a bit. He was blaiming himself for what happened with the Block-17 guys the other day. I told him that it was not his fault. It was our fault. We we're "new" to this kind of thing. New to this world. But atleast now we know who to trust and who not to trust.

In the midst of the conversation he told me....he loves me. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

Should i say it back?

Should i say i don't?

How do i feel about it?

Do i feel the same way?

I'm basically confused. I feel something for him. It's something i never really felt before. I was a typical slut you know. I was going around with everyone... Never cared much for long term relationships. Thought those were stupid and didn't make sence. I thought i had to live my life while i can you know, go around, meet people, try everything. Now i see i was wrong.

All of that makes no sence anymore. I feel disgusted at the way i lived my life so far. But i'm turning a new page. I'll see how this goes with Aiden. I really really like him. But im not ready to say the words "I love you" yet. I mean i feel....i really don't know what i feel. I really...but really....fuck. I think...i think i might be falling in love with him.

I just don't know if it's real yet. I'm so confused. I'll just give it time. It will come out sooner or later.

Fuck Aiden, what did you do to me?

After spending that night with you....i lost my mind. That was by far the most amazing....night, i ever expirienced. I got shivers flowing down my spine every time i think of it. All the talking and laughing and that...my god...

I just...i think you got me...i think you got me good.

I should go to sleep, but i can't...too much stuff running through my mind. Mostly Aiden but...a lot of stuff.

Need to go to sleep!

Sleepy time.

Now.

Now brain.

Staph.

Good night.

*a little smile and a heart are drawn in the bottom of the page, and in the left bottom corner of the page in the smallest handwriting, you can barely read it it says*

"I love you Aiden"

Holding-Hands-300x236.jpg

Really good read are we going to have another DayZRP wedding soon then ?

Mick    8

Great read as usuall!!

Next time tell Aiden that you didn't like it, he'll understand!! <3

PandoraX3M    0

*Day Nine (9)*

Am i scared?

Am i afraid of beeing alone again?

This group makes me feel safe. They give me the confidence to be at my full potential. But i feel like i'm not good enaugh. I fear the leader.

I fear Major Tom. That one day when we cought some of the people from his past, the ones that knew how he lost his finger, i saw his serious, calm, yet intimidating side. He gave me the chills, yet at the same time i felt safe under his leadership. But i feel like he thinks im not trying enaugh. I never really spoke to him. But he feels so....distant. Don't get me wrong, a leader should be distant and not show his personal feelings. But it all scares me so much. He doesn't seem like a bad person, yet the silence and calmness just...gives me the chills.

The others are all so nice. We take care of eachother, tho the ones that are higher ranked like to sit on their asses and make us newbies, recruits, do every little thing for them. I don't mind it. If it means keeping everything in order, i'm glad to do it. I found some good stuff yesterday morning. I found a SVD Dragunov but i gave it to Major Tom. I think he'll use it much better than i will. I liked my L8 but sadly it fell into that fucking whirpool near Krutoy. The water over there is just crazy. Whirpools everywhere. Not to mention how cold it is. Nearly lost my life there. I'm in a forest up north now. I like to run around alone. Just to think about whatever is happening...

Things with Aiden are going fine. I told him what the gesture i showed him ment. He was stunned when i explained it. He started saying how stupid he was for not realising that.

*smiles to herself thinking of Aiden at that moment*

He's a nice guy. I like him. A lot.

But i still think we should keep some kind of a distance in between us, just for the sake of the group. We just kinda can't keep our hands off of eachother. It's weird. I'm surrounded by guys. Guys everywhere, yet i cannot think of any other than him. Have i changed? And for the better this time?

I guess i might have. Atleast in that field. In others, not so much. I still won't take crap from noone, i still stand my ground, i still don't like rules nor will i follow them.

This world may be perilous and deadly but i still like it in a way. There are still things that make me happy even tho i could die at any given moment.

Well i'm off to bed once again. I need sleep, i've been awake for too long. I put up a tent on a nearby mountain. I wont say which cus i don't want people to know where i am if this book falls into wrong hands. Well,

good night, Stranger.

Hope you have a nice night of sleep.

Cus i sure will not.

Sleep with one eye open.

Always sleep with one eye open.

fire3.JPG

Frozen    45

Une nouvelle amie francaise :D

^ A new french friend :D

Sign in to follow this