Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:04

Sign in to follow this  
Masulii

Adding some skins for us, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:s

Masulii    24

Like DUTY and some loners, I think would like to wear these clothes

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9795

Check that link please and think about it :)

Masulii    24

Yeah, like you can see, there is DUTY, Freedom, Loner, Army, Scientist, Monolith.

FM could be scientists and DUTY, well...DUTY :D

Edit: Could also fit my lore :D

Stalker skins have been suggested before. I believe they were denied because they don't fit in too well. Survivor Soldier skin look much cooler.

MartinJ    1
The units will animate in general ok, but as they're completely different models than stock ArmA2 and as a limit of my skills, the units will look funny from the side when kneeling and have stretching issues in some death positions.

I really like the look, but I am very concerned about this.

Apfelsator    2

These skins are looking quite good on the first look but they have some real issues in animation and texturing, i tried them half a year ago just because i was curious.

I don't think they will be added.

Toorrik    4

NO.

Have you seen what happens when you go crouch in these skins? I can't find the picture, but your knees aren't where they are supposed to be.

The skins are badly textured and very broken. We've discussed them before.

Also suggested A LOT of times.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-stalker-skins?highlight=STALKER

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-i-typed-arma-2-stalker-skins-into-google?highlight=STALKER

And I know there was more.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Use the search function. This has been suggested before. The skins have too many problems and are poorly made.

Masulii    24

okay, i got my answer

Guest neom   
Guest neom

This isn't stalker rp

Masulii    24

This isn't stalker rp

I know but you know, my background is coming from The Zone (aka S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)

EDIT: And Duty is involved into The Zone

Daniel    2

I think if the skins wouldn't be broken we've had them implement allready.

But as you can see in the pictures they are broken.

I've also suggested them and well nothing happend.

Feel free to make some on your own if you can maybe then they're going to get implemented : D

Soren    0

I am making a star wars based clan, can I also have storm trooper skins then?

7Zrkx.jpg

#no_kbye

FireMatt    1

Regards to Toorriks post above I have the picture of what happens when you crouch.

5InRg

This happens on all the skins. There is also very bad stretching when you die.

WarMachine    11

-1 Doesn't make sense and wont be put in. Also, as stated there is many problems with the skins.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I am making a star wars based clan, can I also have storm trooper skins then?

7Zrkx.jpg

#no_kbye

If stalker skins are allowed I vote storm trooper aswell, together Soren we can create the Death Star and rule cherno,

But of a serious note, if you are going to add stalker skins when can we stop, do we add power armour from fallout for groups like BOS and ENC aswell coz there back story's are based on fallout? If you do it for one person we would have to do it for everyone, stalker skins are bugged and look bad and in my opinion have no place in dayzrp at all. Stalker maybe a good game but this is not it this is dayz rp, if you want more skins that look stalker-ish then please please please suggest them as I would happily agree with more survivor style skins

Masulii    24

Regards to Toorriks post above I have the picture of what happens when you crouch.

-snipped image-

This happens on all the skins. There is also very bad stretching when you die.

OH GOD WHAT IS THAT!? Okay, now I know why not :D

And now, this is over. I got my answer, we have had a lot of arquing, please stop this okay? I was just saying that these could be a good addition because there is DUTY faction and I know few that have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. background. Also those scientist suits could fit well for FM.

But now after I saw that image about those legs...Nevermind, I have nightmares now

Oh, and sorry, I didn't know (I had a brainfart) that BOS and ENC had a fallout background. My bad. So, just saying this one more time.

1) The skins are glitchy (after I saw those legs)

2) This was just my own opinion (and after I heard that BOS & ENC are from fallout, I understand why we can't add these skins).

Now, if somebody wants to say something to this, feel free. But don't start to argue after this post about skins in this post.

MartinJ    1

But of a serious note, if you are going to add stalker skins when can we stop, do we add power armour from fallout for groups like BOS and ENC aswell coz there back story's are based on fallout? If you do it for one person we would have to do it for everyone, stalker skins are bugged and look bad and in my opinion have no place in dayzrp at all. Stalker maybe a good game but this is not it this is dayz rp, if you want more skins that look stalker-ish then please please please suggest them as I would happily agree with more survivor style skins

This is a completely irrelevant argument, and the comparison with Stormtroopers is ridiculous. The STALKER skins are in no way iconic or futuristic, the only distinct thing about them are the gas masks. But otherwise it's just standard clothing and armor. They are clothes you could get IRL, and there would be nothing wrong with adding these IF the stretching wasn't an issue.

Masulii    24

^- I appreciate that atleast somebody is somehow on my side. But, after I saw those legs, I want to forget those "things" as fast as I can

Sly    1

Some would not fit into the lore of dayzrp, I saw a couple that could work though.

+1

Guest neom   
Guest neom

This is a completely irrelevant argument, and the comparison with Stormtroopers is ridiculous. The STALKER skins are in no way iconic or futuristic, the only distinct thing about them are the gas masks. But otherwise it's just standard clothing and armor. They are clothes you could get IRL, and there would be nothing wrong with adding these IF the stretching wasn't an issue.

I believe otherwise, but this is my opinion and I am entitled to it as you are entitled to yours,

Thank you for your input

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

So its a no from me. The skins are so bad the textures are low rez and the models are done poorly. It also makes no sense If you want Stalker skins go play Stalker, that would be the best you would get in my eyes.

RoCKiE    0

So its a no from me. The skins are so bad the textures are low rez and the models are done poorly. It also makes no sense If you want Stalker skins go play Stalker, that would be the best you would get in my eyes.

Yea guys ! Let's play STALKER ! .... together :( :( :(

Guest Ketamine   
Guest Ketamine

Yea guys ! Let's play STALKER ! .... together :( :( :(

STALKER RP coming soon™