Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:01

Afternoon Bandits!

Guest dubb

Hey people, Alan/dubb here. Just submitted a whitelist application on here as a recommendation from another new member StormTrooper.

Hopefully I'm accepted and I can get stuck in learning the ropes of this game!

*goes off to read the forums*

:D

Welcome to DayZRP and good luck in that app! I advice you to read this it's very helpful.

And if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Much appreciated, I've just opened that page. Looks like a fun read.

One question, my In Game Name shown beneath is showing Wrong/Empty PlayerID! (as you can see obviously) is there a problem that it's showing that?

Welcome to DayZRP and good luck in that app! I advice you to read this it's very helpful.

And if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Much appreciated, I've just opened that page. Looks like a fun read.

One question, my In Game Name shown beneath is showing Wrong/Empty PlayerID! (as you can see obviously) is there a problem that it's showing that?

It should be set when you log on the server first time.

Back again, I asked earlier in the shoutbox about the donation page not being in english? Is there a way to change it?

I had to go out and missed any replies :(

Well, after falling out of favour with DayZ last week, I just never gelled with the game. With random crashes (related to BattlEye) and an incident with a hacker on another server porting all people to a Gangnam party.... I was not amused lol) I fired it up again and spent an hour on the server last night.

I think I got too concerned with finding a map. Managed to find a compass, an MP5, along with the 1911, which is great for dropping zombies. I never really have to tackle more than one or two each time.

I've downloaded a map and from what I can see, I spawned on Drakon and have made my way to Elektro. The question is, what to do next?!

• Legend

Visit the outpost in Cherno. Sometimes there's maps in the tents.

If there are any TOR staff around, they'll do what they can to help, but keep a wary eye - bandits like to attack the outpost a bit too much lately.