Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:04
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
bellman47

Game Of Thrones-Season 4 (Spoilers)

SatansNightOut    105

Haven't watched it yet, but I was waiting for this thread to pop up. :P

I have, however, read the books, so I'm not worried about spoilers whatsoever.

Hope this season is good! Especially with what's coming up soon... :o

Vladdy    3

My Favorite part was when that one guy you know said that word. Oh man best part. :P All kidding around time to go watch it i have it recorded was to busy with rp to watch it.

bellman47    0

I haven't gotten around to reading the books yet, so im still just watching the series. But my friends had spoiled some of it for me and told me some of the cool stuff Arya ends up doing

Rick    19

I thought it would be more action, but I wasn't at all disappointing. Definitely starting to see Arya's character progress. Looking forward to the wall attack as well.

Guest Smokeyy   
Guest Smokeyy

wow cool

Major Tom    91

Chickens are serious business it would seem.

Chickens are serious business it would seem.

He looked so happy eating it haha :D

Was a great episode, can't wait for more !

Dottastic    0

I was waiting for main characters to start dying, however nothing really happened. But I guess it was the first episode of the season, but it is game of thrones so you never know.

Guest BoobManReub   
Guest BoobManReub

Correct me if I'm wrong but in the books the ending of that fight in the Inn with Arya/Hound is a little different, is this the same Inn fight or is it a different one?

Mikachu    26

DRAGONSSSSS AHHHHH I FUCKING LOVD DRAGONS

SatansNightOut    105

God, reading it is one thing, but seeing it is an entirely new ball-game.

Fucking. Arya.

"Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it."

<3

And these cannibal freaks look crazy, can't wait for the next episode.

Ego    1

I think my main character to follow is going to be Jamie this series, he's got a lot going on. Been disowned by Tywin, Cercei rejecting him and Brien pushing him to honor his vow with Sansa and his chopped off hand. Its going to be real interesting! :) Especially seen as how he has the valarian steel sword now

SatansNightOut    105

I think my main character to follow is going to be Jamie this series, he's got a lot going on. Been disowned by Tywin, Cercei rejecting him and Brien pushing him to honor his vow with Sansa and his chopped off hand. Its going to be real interesting! :) Especially seen as how he has the valarian steel sword now

Only thing that bugs me is I don't think Jamie is supposed to have returned just yet. Tyrion is supposed to be jailed, and...

Well, yeah. Needless to say, the timing is a bit off.

No biggie, though. I've gotten used to the subtle (and not so subtle) changes they've made from the books.

Ego    1

Only thing that bugs me is I don't think Jamie is supposed to have returned just yet. Tyrion is supposed to be jailed, and...

Well, yeah. Needless to say, the timing is a bit off.

No biggie, though. I've gotten used to the subtle (and not so subtle) changes they've made from the books.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, im glad they aren't following 100% to the books, even George RR Martin agrees with quite a lot of the changes from the books to the TV. + The fact that people who read the books will run into things even they weren't surprising, so its all good to me.

Kanen    108

People who have read the book refrain from posting spoilers as it may not have happened yet can we make a rule to just talk about the TV series and not the books maybe because im scared of reading this other wise..?

Ego    1

People who have read the book refrain from posting spoilers as it may not have happened yet can we make a rule to just talk about the TV series and not the books maybe because im scared of reading this other wise..?

Agreed, I purposely don't read ahead of the series. Lets just keep this chat all about the series, not the books :D

SatansNightOut    105

Agreed, I purposely don't read ahead of the series. Lets just keep this chat all about the series, not the books :D

Well, that's sort of the reason why it says "spoilers", dunnit? :P

But I'll be nice. And not tell you about when Daenarys gets eaten by her own dragons.

LOL, jk jk. That doesn't happen. <3

Guest Tyrion   
Guest Tyrion

Is it just me sad to see joffrey die is character is so great , he brings tension and nice dynamic when he is on screen and he's just amazing character its sad to see him go.

Get fooked Joffrey lol.