Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:56
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Im looking for someone to start up a clan with/ I need someone to do art

Dave    1

So i'm making this thread because i don't fell that i can make a clan by my self so i'm asking someone to help me make the clan as a co leader.

I myself have only ever been in two clans so i have a bit of knowledge on how it works and what it entails to run a clan but i don't feel that i could do it single handily(as stated before). It would probably be best for the person i choose to have more experience than me if possible.

The nature of the clan we would be creating is 'Heroic' so if you wanted to come to me with a bandit clan idea then i definitely will not choose you. I have a couple of ideas my self but i would like to see what you can come up with as well.

Im also looking for someone make the art for the clan. This person is needed more right now because I pretty much have the clan sorted, PM me if you interested in doing the art

Please fill out the form bellow and send it to me via PM

Why you want to team up with me to make a clan:
Your clan idea in a nutshell:
What clothing would you choose for your clan?:
Can you create art for the forum page?:
How seriously do you play RP?:
Why should i create a clan with you instead of another applicant?:
Finally, are you sure you want to create a clan with me instead of by yourself?:

Dora    0

You should create the clan first, and then when people apply you can choose a co leader.

Dave    1

You should create the clan first, and then when people apply you can choose a co leader.

I wanted the person to influence the creation of the clan and what it stands for

Vassal    0

If you can't come up with an idea on your own then I don't know if you are ready to create a clan, you should give it some strong thought and use the other clans as reference on what this wasteland is lacking, and then go from there.

Dave    1

If you can't come up with an idea on your own then I don't know if you are ready to create a clan, you should give it some strong thought and use the other clans as reference on what this wasteland is lacking, and then go from there.

I have 'An idea' but I would like someone else to bring up that idea with

Odap the Corruptor    411

Well Dave I have run a few clans and have been a officer in two, ill hear you're idea and we can go from there.