Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:13

Sign in to follow this  

Goodbye

Hello, i just want to say my humble goodbyes before the inevitable happens as i don't have proof against something accused against me

Jack Bandit - Man, what can i say? You are the reason i love this server. You always know how to cheer me up and i will always wish you the best in your travels, good luck aswell with everything that is going on IRL with you.

Ed Holmes - You are a great friend of mine. I will always remember you and the rest of us fighting back in forth in a joking matter and after every firefight our comments such as "well, were fucked" and "jesus Comms".

B-17 members - My last moments on the server were with you and i appreciate all the things you guys did for me. I will never forget any of you as you are good friends of mine

Im sorry for anyone i did not mention but this is goodbye to everyone unless a miracle happens.

Burgz    6

*checks recent posts for report*

Wait, why? What's happened?

Don't give up so easily<3

EDIT: Key stolen or something?

You can make a ban appeal and fight for what you believe is unjust. The admins are not monsters.

Don't give up hope yet.

I'm confused.

I was shot multiple times and was supposed to be dead, but i wasnt. Its only inevitable i will be permabanned for scripts

Burgz    6

I was shot multiple times and was supposed to be dead, but i wasnt. Its only inevitable i will be permabanned for scripts

What? Is this a troll or?

.....or desynch? Have you seen aj's signature?

.....or desynch? Have you seen aj's signature?

I tried saying this to Gina but she says its impossible, i wouldve been dead already.

Samaritan    249

Never give up, it could be anything. Fundamentally it is DayZ and DayZ is glitchy and desyncey etc.

Surely if you used scripts the admins would be able to tell anyway so if you didn't you should be fine.

Yea, but im fairly convinced their decision wont change

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Never give in <3 Keep trying

Burgz    6

Well have you actually been banned yet?

No. Therefore I see no reason to act like you're already gone.

Well have you actually been banned yet?

No. Therefore I see no reason to act like you're already gone.

He is ingame.

Guest King   
Guest King

Hope we dont have to see you go.

Guest Nykke   
Guest Nykke

GG good fight we hit you 21 times....

Fozzy    2

I've had this happen to a friend of mine on an overwatch server when he changed clothing :/ He couldn't be killed or do damage to anyone, he wouldn't agro zombies and he couldn't get into any vehicles??? If you are being truthfull, there's always a way to prove yourself :)

Oldman    22

Would like to point out that when desync happens you will get the damage, only moments later. So you should have died there. Also we did not really see you desyncing when you where shot by Martin and later by Maggorra who you killed.

So I don't think it is desync. What it was is not up for me to decide, but is up to staff.

Also B-17 I like you guys a lot, but why did you continued fighting us after that happend. It felt really weird, but we won't hold anything against you this can happen to any clan at any moment.

Vincent    0

As far as i know Jon wasn't using scripts to stay alive . It must be a bug of some sort that happened. It sure wasn't his intention of staying alive by using some sort of script either. No idea what happened as i wasn't there. Sad that this had to happen.

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Would like to point out that when desync happens you will get the damage, only moments later. So you should have died there. Also we did not really see you desyncing when you where shot by Martin and later by Maggorra who you killed.

So I don't think it is desync. What it was is not up for me to decide, but is up to staff.

Also B-17 I like you guys a lot, but why did you continued fighting us after that happend. It felt really weird, but we won't hold anything against you this can happen to any clan at any moment.

I came onto your radio to inform you that we still had guys in the area and stay alert.

Guest Tompmal   
Guest Tompmal

Jon you are not allowed to go, as we still need to do the Jones thomas and Thomas jones thing i have planned.

Guest Maggorra   
Guest Maggorra

I have been in very many firefight, I have killed very many people, I have played against very many who have desync, but never seen anything like this.