Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 20:09

Perhaps a advertisement video for dayzrp

Ok so I was thinking somebody who can edit well could take it apon themselves to make a advertisement video/promontional video fro the server after recently noticing the lack in players if a video is made I could upload as I have 1k+ subs and may bring more new players into the community if this works i will buy the player who's video gets the most views a car/skin of there choice

• Sapphire

I am an amateur video editor, not great. But I had actually planned on doing a promo video for my old public server group back when I played on NZ 03, using recorded news clips etc, just needed voice actors.

I used Sony Vegas Pro 8 and Adobe After Effects CS4.

• Server Manager

I can give 50-100€ + contributor rank to a person who creates a really good, professional looking trailer/teaser for DayZRP. Does not have to be recorded on the server itself, at least not the "flyby" scenes.

• Sapphire

I can give 50-100€ + contributor rank to a person who creates a really good, professional looking trailer/teaser for DayZRP. Does not have to be recorded on the server itself, at least not the "flyby" scenes.

What about footage from zombie movies/TV shows?

I'm on it, give us the time to create this then! Does dayzrp have any type of logo else then the DayZ logo with red RP on it?

• Sapphire

What programs you use buddy?

I'm on it, give us the time to create this then! Does dayzrp have any type of logo else then the DayZ logo with red RP on it?

What programs you use buddy?

• Server Manager

Anything goes (TV-shows, movies), as long as it looks cool :) I loved the Namalsk trailer for example:

I don't have other logo than this one on the website, it was user created so I don't have full resolution either.

I see what you did there, Rolle. Turning this into a competition. Your evil plans are so very evil. :P As for the trailer, I was about to note that its always possible to request clips from other people playing DayZRP and ask for permission to use them, if you see any footage on the youtube channels that you particularly like that is.

Guest WaltteriH

I just started to made this trailer, and i'll upload the spawn and the outpost part soon (private video)

E: I recorded with my old rig, so there will be only 50fps videos, but i think it is okay...

• MVP

Idea is great. Competition with awards is a good one,nice touch Rolle.

What about waiting with some part of the work till Rmod gets implemented? Advertisment of Dayz RP server with custom skins would look much better.

I just started to made this trailer, and i'll upload the spawn and the outpost part soon (private video)

E: I recorded with my old rig, so there will be only 50fps videos, but i think it is okay...

YouTube only allow 30 frames anyway, this means that if it's not 30 when being uploaded then they will force it down to 30. Of course you can do cool slow-mo effects before u upload it, but since u didn't mention it it won't do any harm :)

Guest WaltteriH

Yeah, i have made waking on the beach, zombie attack, bandit attack at the outpost using only default arma characters, but i am running out of ideas, and i need cool backround music... I'll upload the first part of the trailer as private video to YouTube in a few minutes.

If there would be a voice on the trailer that promotes the server, it should be a woman.... ^^

i'd sure buy it

Ask if someone from here would be volunteer.

If there would be a voice on the trailer that promotes the server, it should be a woman.... ^^

i'd sure buy it

Ask if someone from here would be volunteer.

Okay.

Will perhaps a person with the female gender and a feminine voice volounteer?

I'm not capable of making a advertisement video, but merely coming up with an idea ^^

Guest WaltteriH

Well, i think i revamp this trailer. I'll make an trailer like:

You wake on a beach, then you walk along the beach and you see bandits bandits robbing a group of people, ant then there is an firefight. After the firefight (all bandits dead), EMS shows up and patches everybody up. Jamie/Moblos could then tell about EMS. After the presentation of EMS, the protagonist visits The Outpost, where he gears up, and get's an heli-ride from [suggest] to the outpost and on the journey telss about [suggest] the clan. At the outpost, he then gets an ATV, and when looting helicrash on the NW, he gets shot. Then some of the Gamemasters could tell about the no KoS rule etc.