Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:15
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest subtiltybullet

Let me introduce myself to you.

Guest subtiltybullet   
Guest subtiltybullet

Hey, I just found about this community when I google searched for a good role playing server on Standalone. I'd like to introduce myself while Im in a queue to be whitelisted hopefully... I am 22 male, names Dillon from Dublin, Ireland studying Computer Science in university, I never owned the DayZ Mod, I only recently bought SA but I've really gotten sick of people just shooting me from behind when I've never even seen them. I really enjoy the game a lot when its a large group working together, I am as friendly as they come, and really enjoy roleplaying and cannot wait for the game to develop more and hopefully get to know some of you.

Cheers,

Dillon.

Burgz    6

Hey Dillon!

tumblr_n3kxsiE6371rrx588o1_500.gif

Here is my obligatory gif and welcome :P

Kidding, read all the links I have in my signature, they'll help you out a lot!

Reedyy    0

Welcome buddy, not many of us play SA, as there are not many things the admins can do to help at the moment, but feel free to purchase the mod to get some more RP action, but i'm sure you will find some on SA aswell ;)!

Guest subtiltybullet   
Guest subtiltybullet

Welcome buddy, not many of us play SA, as there are not many things the admins can do to help at the moment, but feel free to purchase the mod to get some more RP action, but i'm sure you will find some on SA aswell ;)!

Yeah I was thinking I might as well just buy the mod, I've seen so many videos of it online, looks too good, and since SA is taking so long to develop it's worth it, cheers for the reply!

Samaritan    346

Hello and welcome to the community!

hi.gif

(No need to buy the mod, its a mod...You just need to have Arma 2 OA and download the mod from the download section)