Server time: 2017-08-22, 16:58

Sign in to follow this  
Winged Ninja

Star Wars: "Pen and Paper" RPG

[mp3]http://puu.sh/7YnSQ.mp3[/mp3]

star_wars.jpg

Hello and welcome! I've decided to make this thread in the hope of finding four or five people in DayZRP that would be interested in joining myself and a friend on an adventure, spanning the Star Wars universe! If you are interested in character development, roleplay, and enjoying a good time with a small group of people, then do read on!

I have managed to find a Gamemaster able and willing to lead this game, we have a time, the tools needed, but we lack the people willing to partake in this thrilling tale.

Requirements

* An interest in Star Wars and roleplaying.

* Availability on Saturdays. The closer you are to the GMT+1 timezone, the better. Do note that this can take months from start to finish, and that each session will go on for several hours.

* The Rulebook and a Character sheet.

* A roll20.net account, this is the online tabletop where the GM will be hosting, using maps, and rolling with dice.

Feel free to inquire below, I'll happily answer as best I can.

EDIT: Two slots taken, two slots left! Hurry up if you want a participate.

Glenn    10
large.gif

To anyone that wants to join, please send me a PM with a link to your Steam account so I can add you and we can start planning it out with the GM.

large.gif

stencilsithhappens.jpg

Glenn    10

I have no idea how this works.

But i wan't to try it.

Ego    1

I dont think I'll join but would you consider streaming? I'd quite happily watch it

Rick    19

star wars RP sound amazing, but I don't think I have the patience for 200 pages of rules lol

star wars RP sound amazing, but I don't think I have the patience for 200 pages of rules lol

Sounds good, please send me a PM with your Steam name so we can discuss the details.

Rick    19

Sounds good, please send me a PM with your Steam name so we can discuss the details.

ya I jumped the gun before I opened the rule book lol

ya I jumped the gun before I opened the rule book lol

It's not nearly as difficult to do as it seems, trust me on that.

Last required spot is now taken, ladies and gentlemen! There's still room for one more, but on Saturday the doors close. So far we have:

Toorik

Tamaster92

Besphynx

Myself

And the GM.

Reacher    0

What's the time put aside for sessions, in relation to the GMT +1? And how long are the sessions proposed for?

I have a heap of experience with pen and paper RP, especially the old D6 Star Wars game... loved it so much.

Murdercool    32

I love Star Wars so much but don't have much experience with RPG games like this.. :(

Good luck with it any way! May the force be with you all! :D

I love Star Wars so much but don't have much experience with RPG games like this.. :(

Good luck with it any way! May the force be with you all! :D

Tamaster doesn't have any experience either, but it's not going to stop him from taking part. Don't worry, we can always teach and correct when necessary. There's only one slot left, however.

What's the time put aside for sessions, in relation to the GMT +1? And how long are the sessions proposed for?

I have a heap of experience with pen and paper RP, especially the old D6 Star Wars game... loved it so much.

The specific time haven't been worked out as of yet, we're thinking saturdays, though. If you want to take part, it's only fair I give the chance to you since you replied first. If not, Murdercool may want to join.

Reacher    0

Depends on the time. My timezone is GMT+9.5, so... if it's too early or late, it will be in my early morning AM range.

Depends on the time. My timezone is GMT+9.5, so... if it's too early or late, it will be in my early morning AM range.

We were considering starting around 19:00 GMT+1 on Saturdays, although this isn't set in stone as of yet.

Reacher    0

The timezones convert to:

- 07:00:00 p.m. Saturday April 12, 2014 in GMT+1 converts to

- 03:00:00 a.m. Sunday April 13, 2014 in GMT+9

So that's me out. Enjoy, guys!

The timezones convert to:

- 07:00:00 p.m. Saturday April 12, 2014 in GMT+1 converts to

- 03:00:00 a.m. Sunday April 13, 2014 in GMT+9

So that's me out. Enjoy, guys!

Ah, sorry man. If you want, I know a few sites where you might be able to find an Australian group.

Reacher    0

It's all good. It was one of those spur of the moment things, and I was interested since it was there waiting for the chance to do it. Don't want to have to hunt groups down and such.

Guest whitepointer   
Guest whitepointer

Ah man, I wish my timezones were closer. Such a great opportunity gone, oh well, i'll stick to watching such games on youtube :D!

Ah man, I wish my timezones were closer. Such a great opportunity gone, oh well, i'll stick to watching such games on youtube :D!

Sorry man, timezones can be one helluva problem. Last group I was in didn't even manage to figure out when to meet because everyone was on at different times.