Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:32

Sign in to follow this  
miket1113

Is donating wotth it?

Question

miket1113    0

Well im somewhat of an impatient person and considering donating to submit my whitelist. Ive donated to good servers before and if I enjoyed this server I was going to donate any ways, but I know that donating dosent garuntee a whitelist. Are the odds of getting a whitelist favorable or should I just save my money for later? Also, are there other benefits to being a donator or no?

Thanks everyone! !

13 answers to this question

mantispro13    0

Well, it's worth the money if you're confident that your whitelist will get accepted within your three chances. It's up to you really and how confident you feel.

Donating does allow you to send in a application, your account is immune to getting pruned for inactivity and you get an awesome yellow name. :P

Burgz    6

If you are impatient, then I'd do it. Not only is the community brilliant and it would be worth it for that, but you also jump up the queue and will be reviewed quicker.

JOIN USS!!!!

You can buy skins with donation credits to use in game too!

Mush    2

Yes, you can get skins from the donation exchange and you get other things.

See a full list here.

Fozzy    2

Take it this way, if you do get whitelisted, you will donate anyways! :P TRUST ME!

^

Trust him :D

Reacher    0

Donating helps support the server. Simple as that. If you feel like supporting/helping, then donate... but do it for the right reasons, and not just to gain advantage over people.

Glenn    10

Eventually they will suck out the money!

Samaritan    251

Surely that's a personal choice, for me it was worth it as I was accepted. I didn't donate just to get pushed up the queue, I donated because I believe in what DayZRP stands for.

You have to ask yourself whether you can afford it even though there is a possibility of not being accepted? Do you want to contribute to a community/server that you believe in?

Regarding perks they are increased depending on what you donate. Have a look in the information part of the forums and it will explain all the perks.

I also believe that whitelists are only open to donators at the moment so you might be waiting a while until the whitelist opens for non-donators again.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

miket1113    0

Thanks everyone. I love the idea of DayZRP it's fantastic and im pretty sure one-of-a-kind. I'm going to most likely donate. I have three chances to make it, if I for some reason don't, its only a few dollars that will support a great game right?

Glenn    10

Don't listen to them! :troll:

fix <3

miket1113    0

welp went to donate but they wont accept my bank account cause im under 18. looks like im waiting a few months to donate!