Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:05
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  

Am I allowed to kill someone who is throwing a flare after I rob him?

Question

Lets say I rob this guy, he drops his guns etc, but then he throws a flare and I think its a grenade, if I kill him would that be against the rules?

8 answers to this question

Burgz    6

He would probably let it slide due to the sticky situation. I've done it before and I'd say it was fine.

Oldman    22

Did it once, it was accepted as you can't tell from the animation. This happend multiple times and the gunmen never got punished for this.

I see where you are coming, they can be easily mistaken.

Have you told him to not make any movement when you robbed him?

Dottastic    0

Ya i believe its allowed, however its your choice if you want to give him another chance. I don't understand how people can misclick throwing a flare unless they actually wanted to throw a grenade instead lol

I see where you are coming, they can be easily mistaken.

Have you told him to not make any movement when you robbed him?

This hasn't happened to me now. But it has happened before.

Since it last happened I always tell the guy if he throws something he dies but just in case I forget to tell him I'm just curious if I could get punished.

Well not really, like I said it easily can be mistaken. If the guy wants to live he's better to avoid doing it. But don't start shooting everybody using this excuse of course :)

Burgz    6

Ya i believe its allowed, however its your choice if you want to give him another chance. I don't understand how people can misclick throwing a flare unless they actually wanted to throw a grenade instead lol

I don't think he meant killing him for throwing it, he meant a reaction kill of 'THE FUCKER THREW A GRENADE!' *pew* *pew*

:P

I don't think it would be right to kill him after you knew it was a flare though...

Problem is, what if his friends are in the area looking for him and he pops a flare..? They would see where he is taken hostage and would have better odds finding/saving him. Thats just for cases at night though, but interesting to think about if you could just kill him then and gtfo before his friends might surround you.